Zoo Station: St Patrick's Day @ San Francisco's Red Devil Lounge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skott100

Acrobat
15zsg9j.jpg

ALERT: Get tickets ASAP! This event WILL SELL OUT and probably in advance. Tickets available now!

ZOO STATION: The Complete U2 Experience brings it’s award winning U2 tribute to The Red Devil Lounge for St. Patrick’s Day, 2009. The show format will be spectacular 3 set presentation of the history of U2 with the first set focusing on the 1980’s, the second set highlighting the sights and sounds of U2 in the 90’s, and the third set brings 21st century up to date featuring songs from the more recent albums. This set will also feature the SF debut of several songs from U2’s just released album, No Line On The Horizon.

Wish I could be there.. but yeah, SF ocd + having to get up at the crack of dawn for work. :sad:

Have a great time! :up:

Just got the call from our agent with the pre-sale ticket numbers and I am absolutely stunned at the response. Guaranteed sell out tonight! Thanks for your support, everyone! They will release tickets at the venue, but online sales are shut down as of this morning.

Thanks again!

a rocking good time! we left after the 2nd set, so missed the new material, but the 80's and 90's were great. man that place gets HOT. love the belly dancer on mysterious ways. Bonalmost strolling through the mezzanine was a crowd pleaser. crowd was definitely a U2 crowd. met Ally and Jojo from Susanville I believe - real tour veterans and nice ladies. great night.

Ohh who is the belly dancer? I dont think I've ever seen one at a ZS show. :hmm:

We bring Greta out for belly dancing on special occasions. She's fantastic. She even showed up to dance after being in a scary fenderbender on 280 yesterday. Such a trooper.

What else can I say... Great show. Fantastic crowd. It was packed for most of the night and I was glad to hear that some people who couldn't get in were able to get into the show after some of the crowd went home early. Everything seemed to work out just perfectly other than a few little glitches that only we would notice.

I have to give Bonalmost huge points for going the extra mile to welcome the people who hadn't seen us before and the way he changed his whole attitude from set to set was just astonishing to watch. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but the way he just nailed all the mannerisms and small details I felt like I was watching R&H one set, ZOO TV Sydney the next, and the David Letterman performances at the end of the night. I've been in a band with him for 7 years now, and the dude still surprises me.

So this one will go down in the books as a top to bottom amazing success. Thanks to everyone who came out to share their St Patrick's Day with us! We'll see you again sooner than you think...

*goes back to garage to continue building giant robo-crab for over the stage for Zoo 360*

^ :lol: to the crab!

Great seeing you again, Sicy!
Yesterday was a blast!!!

And Skott, let me save you some work, an unobstructed view of the stage is better, so no need to go back to the garage! :wink:

Wow Sicy! Great videos. It's nice to hear it the way everyone else does. I think those two songs are coming along quite nicely.

I know it's the wrong thread and all, but thanks to everyone who came out Friday. The parts of the night that I can still remember were awesome!

-sb

*looks around for pants*

Back
Top Bottom