ZOO STATION! SEATTLE! AUGUST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly, we've just received word that due to factors beyond our control, these dates have been canceled. We're hard at work coming up with plans to revisit the Northwest soon, and I'll be sure to post the info when we do.

:doh::angry::heart:

Sorry to hear that.
Awh, poor Seattle people.

But hey, does that mean you'll have 2 extra weeks of summer or that you'll play somewhere in the Bay Area sooner? :shifty:

As far as I'm concerned, we can't get back to Redwood City fast enough. But the band will be taking a long delayed break from now till September. September... and then there'll be a new U2 album right around the corner... And then we'll have new songs to learn and sing! And then a tour! And with the tour and videos and publicity photos, my prayers that Larry isn't dressing like a complete tool so I can look cool for the next 5 years! (Please Larry... no arbitrary metal studs on the shirt this time, eh?) And that's all I'll say because this aint PLEBA.

my prayers that Larry isn't dressing like a complete tool so I can look cool for the next 5 years! (Please Larry... no arbitrary metal studs on the shirt this time, eh?) And that's all I'll say because this aint PLEBA.

:lmao:

Okay, here I got all excited when I saw this thread. My thought process:

1. Yay, Seattle!
2. Oh crap, I bet I already missed it!
3. Yay, that's this weekend!!!!!
4. Crap. Cancelled!
5. Well, at least I didn't miss it because I never check this forum.

Back
Top Bottom