ZOO STATION: sacto - chico - 'frisco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

california_mike

The Fly
yeah yeah...i know real bay area folk shudder at "frisco", but it works in the headline......

anyway....ZOO STATION is headin' out of town next week for the following shows....feel free to gather at any of the following locales:

6/24 @ Crawdad's River Cantina in Sacramento - we'll be playing 2 sets....supposedly you can drive your boat up to this joint and enjoy the booze & tunes. we've never been to sacto, but really looking forward to playing there....

6/25 @ La Salle's in Chico - playing with stung! always a great show with those guys, and this is a return trip for us to chico

6/26 @ Blackthorn Tavern in San Francisco - one of our new fav spots....cool bar, and the last couple of shows there have had fantastic & lively crowds.....we play all night, and we'll try to dig deep into the catalog.

more info on our site....also, a couple o'pics from our 6/5 red rocks anniversary show....which was alot of fun.

zoostation-online.com

thanks,
mike (aka sledge)

And hey, Im still waiting for you guys to come to San Jose!!!
Brittania Arms in Almaden always has tribute bands, you should play there!!!! :)

i totally agree...we should play down there. unfortunately, the brit arms people are not as easily convinced for some reason. either way, i'll see ya in walnut creek in a few weeks!

later,
mike

Back
Top Bottom