ZOO STATION pre/post U2 show parties: Seattle, June 3 & 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skott100

Acrobat
U2's coming back to Seattle and so are we! We're doing two nights at The Owl & Thistle, just a short walk from Qwest Field.

Friday, June 3rd:
ZOO STATION/U2 FAN MEET UP

Owl & Thistle
808 Post Ave
Seattle, WA

Saturday, June 4th:
ZOO STATION/U2 CONCERT AFTERPARTY

Owl & Thistle
808 Post Ave
Seattle, WA

It's never too early to start a song request thread, so have at it. See you in June!

So .... we should get there at 3 in the afternoon to make sure we get a good spot. :wink:

Can you tell them not to set up tables on the precious dance floor space? That's my request.

And dang, how does a post-concert show work? Do you have to leave the U2 show early to go set up, or is it just a late start and you play as much as you can before closing time?

Can't wait. Hope I have energy for the second night. :lol:

We're already on the table removal. And we have the post show set up covered too. All you gotta worry about is having a good time. :hyper:

..... and I'm already stressed about having a good time.

:panic:

:wink: No, really. Can't wait!

Will return later with a request or 80.

It's not too late to buy tickets to Seattle, Sicy.

You know you want to.

THIS. :hi5:

I'll be there for the Friday show, absolutely! We'll see how I'm feeling after the concert. I'm guessing I'll be absolutely exhausted, since it will be my first time doing GA. :wink: I might end up passing out in a corner, but I'll try to make it. :lol:

So glad I will get to see you!! We will be there the first night for sure!!

ummm...can I please, please, please ask you to play Running to Standstill and Hawkmoon? I'd love to hear those two songs.

This rocks! Seattle is turning into a huge fun fest! So many peeps are going to be there!
YAY!:heart:

This Edgegirl wants to hear all the Edge she can muster.

All of those epic guitar solos... the times that shut the Bono up (and I say that with love).

The Fly
New Year's Day
Electric Co!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Night On Earth (oh, please!)
Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways... with extra bonus Edge shuffle!!
Unknown Caller

:applaud:

And, the overindulgence of Van Diemen's Land, Seconds and/or Numb. And for half-assed bonus points, Miracle Drug/Stuck In A Moment

Wear Popmart stuff and I will get you ALL drunk... lmfao!

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the crew here!!!!!!!!!

finally got it down to two songs I'd love to hear... started with 15 but didn't want to be greedy

MOFO and Do You Feel Loved

I lied, I'd :heart: to hear Trip Thru Your Wires too.

I'd love to hear Two Hearts Beat as One and Until the End of the World. I'm flying in from East Coast on Fri and not sure I'll have energy to party on Friday, but will definitely be there on Saturday.

We rehearsed all your requests and can't wait to see you Friday and Saturday. Follow @zoostationsf on Twitter or "like" us at zoostationsf on Facebook for updates.

Back
Top Bottom