Zoo Station LIVE in Sicy's Backyard! 02/28/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're quick! I was just coming back to edit my last post and add something.

Sounds good to me.
I've never had pupusas, but have been wanting to try them for a while.

Is this the wine bar? Savvy Cellar Wines - 90 Point Wines

I'm sure my husband is going to love that.
And I heard Mr. Baw is a wine connoisseur.
So perhaps he could learn him a thing or two.

Pupusas :drool: :combust:

Yep thats the wine bar! :yes:

Questions/thoughts :

With the show starting at 8 PM and 2 acts before ZooStation is on, what time does everyone have in mind for getting to the Little Fox?

Anyone up for dinner together beforehand?

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

I was subscribed to this thread, getting the posts and then POOF, nothing. I was just about to make dinner plans with others but I much rather dine with you all!

Justin - thanks for straightening me out!
Sicy - should a reservation me made or is it not that kind of place?

-Lori

Pre-sales have been quite healthy, and I'm sure a great deal of that is from this thread. Thanks to all of you! We're looking forward to tomorrow very much!

BTW drove by today... :wink:

photo.jpg

Neither have I..

^ Definitely made me feel better! :)

I was subscribed to this thread, getting the posts and then POOF, nothing.

I never subscribe to threads. So have no clue how it works. But that's weird that the posts stopped all of a sudden.

Pre-sales have been quite healthy, and I'm sure a great deal of that is from this thread. Thanks to all of you! We're looking forward to tomorrow very much!

Good to hear that about the pre-sales.
Totally looking forward to it too!
As if you didn't know already. :wink:

Sad, but true.

Anyway, why is it not tomorrow yet? :mad:

Dude. I'm an idiot. I have a 4 day weekend. My parents still live about 30 miles from there. :doh: I shoulda had a V8, and by V8, I mean a trip to NorCal to see a U2 tribute band and some Blue Crackers.

Its never too late; we would've gone this evening but BAW had some grandma duties and I was waiting for UPS to show-up with a special package from NAPA....and I don't mean auto parts...:drunk:

I checked Southwest flights today and there were plenty of seats from Ontario and Orange County tonight and tomorrow...should'a / could'a...

Its never too late; we would've gone this evening but BAW had some grandma duties and I was waiting for UPS to show-up with a special package from NAPA....and I don't mean auto parts...:drunk:

I checked Southwest flights today and there were plenty of seats from Ontario and Orange County tonight and tomorrow...should'a / could'a...

I'm actually in AZ so tack on another $200 to that OC flight. :angry: You're just gonna have to dance and drink enough for me, too.

I realize that you actually live in AZ, my comment was to indicate that if there that many seats available from these two airports, there should be just as many there...it would have been nice to talk to you since Carlos ran a roadblock between us at the diner...:giggle:

Back on topic...p.s. nothing like a concert in Sicy's backyard!

ZUROPA why WHY. :sad:

So I think we should plan for dinner around 6:30. Amelia's gets crowded on the weekends and I guess there are a lot of us going now.

Back
Top Bottom