Zoo Station LIVE in Sicy's Backyard! 02/28/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Well Well This is gonna be one big Event! The SoCalers meet the NorCalers I'm there!!! ;)

Yay!!!

I'm all set. :happy:

Sneak Preview....

It's a bit rough around the edges, but here's our first stab at "Get On Your Boots" GOYB cover by ZOO STATION from two weeks ago.

Saw another familiar face in there! :giggle:

Rough around the edges? You need to be kicked with/by some boots for saying that! Just kidding

From our prior trip to No. CA and Zoo Station, 4-years ago...

Sicy, BAW, U2SJ (Marissa), Kelly (Adamswildhoney) and Marisa's date...Mr. BIG in the background...

foleysgroup.jpg

man, i need to come to one of these Cali events sometime, not sure i can make this because i will be headed to Cancun that day or following 2 days for a much needed vacation..

I will be at this show! Cant wait to see everyone!

So who wants Zoo Station to play Mercy for this show?

:hyper:

I tried to talk them into it last weekend. :) Skott, whatcha think? :wink:

I will be at this show! Cant wait to see everyone!

Yay!!!

With any luck, we're hoping that the bulk of if not all of NLOTH will have leaked the week before this show. If that happens, we will be featuring as many songs as we have time to learn, which will either a.) Be Awesome! or b.) Be Unintentionally Hilarious!

:D

Happy practicing!!!

How many new songs you think you'll be able to learn?

Oh, and before I forget : will do you some singing at next week's show? Or was last week's thing a 1 time only deal?

I overheard skott talking with the rest of the band from last weeks show that there looking on playing mercy

Back
Top Bottom