Zoo Station LIVE in Sicy's Backyard! 02/28/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC_0059-2.jpg

DSC_0067-1.jpg

DSC_0065-1.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0073-2.jpg

I know I'm home when I hear "this slot machine SUCKS!" while walking through the airport :love:

It was a great show, I had a good time, I'm glad I made the trip.

Great food, great booze, great music, great friends! Nice seeing old friends and making new friends...! Zoo-Station :up: Always the unexpected, flying toilet tissue, balloons...we had fun, thanks for everything.

Great pics everyone!! :D

I had a blast, from the cupcakes to Amelia's to Zoo Station! It was really great to see old friends again and see new ones I had only known on-line.

Big thanks to Sicy and all the Interference folks who made it such a great (see? I'm not saying "Magnificent" but it's killing me) night out. And thanks to our great crew of ZS fans as well. We were told after the show that it was a sold out venue, much to our surprise. So it looks as if we'll be coming back to "Sicy's Backyard" more frequently.

Thank you... everyone. We'll remember this one for a long time. And we'll see you Tuesday at 6pm at the Virgin Megastore for Horizon Day.

Only Love,
Skott (Barely Larry)

Yes!!! Definitely come to the Brit!!! No opening acts, just ZS!

Yeah Sicy. That'll be a good one. When we do three sets we're not as handcuffed to playing "The Greatest Hits" as we were Saturday night, so we'll get to stretch out a bit more and dig deeper into the library. Plus, hopefully by then we'll have some more new songs ready to go as well.

Back
Top Bottom