Zoo Station LIVE in Sicy's Backyard! 02/28/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mindy is here and we're just waiting for the BAWs so we can eat Sprinkles cupcakes. :drool:

"I was waiting for UPS to show-up with a special package from NAPA....and I don't mean auto parts..."

N aughty A nd P rivate A ccessories::lock: ? LOL ROFL !!!!

Just kidding:reject:

Dayton Ohio:banghead: wishes for California tonight:sad:

Anyway good freakin times for sure.

beegee/baw
IMG_4902.jpg

baws
IMG_4903.jpg

Dinner
IMG_4905.jpg

Jim, Rick, Bonoalmost
IMG_4912.jpg

Adamesque, hotpepper, Natalie
IMG_4913.jpg

BAWs, Justin, Miri
IMG_4914.jpg

Joe, Natalie, Diemen, Sarah
IMG_4920.jpg

BAWS, Miri
IMG_4922.jpg

Sicy, U2SJ
IMG_4946.jpg

BAW, Sicy
IMG_4909.jpg

Sexy Boots
IMG_4907.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4945.jpg

GREAT show, I had an absolute blast. Mercy and Magnificent were the highlights. Will post video tomorrow :drool:

Wow, Magnificent and Mercy were amazing!!!!:drool:
Zoo Station was awesome as usual. I wish I had gotten there earlier to hang out with you all but looks like you had a blast before the show too.

Cant wait til Tuesday for the SF Virgin Megastore show!
Anyone coming? :hyper:

Sicy I am Vincent from Dayton Ohio:wave: (although I grew up in New Jersey right by N.Y. City)

My Grandfather just turned 105 on 2-2-09 he came over to N.J. from Palermo Italy in the early 1900's w/ his parents

I normally just read & do not post much although I did alot more back during the Vertigo Tour during Setlist Parties

I hope you were not mad about sending you the YouTube of Magnificent I just knew you liked it alot

Cant wait til Tuesday for the SF Virgin Megastore show!
Anyone coming? :hyper:

GDSOB! I can't believe what I'm missing.

Anyway, it looks like you guys had an awesome time. I like that 'Almost Larry' has the Larry concentration faces down! :lol: Great pics Sicy. (and your outfit looks really cute)

Excellent pics, Sicy and beegee!

Will post video tomorrow :drool:

:shifty: Stumbled upon it while watching another video :up:

It was wonderful to meet and hang out with all of you!!!

My apologies for arriving at dinner pretty late.
I'll have my phone on me next time. (Did receive the messages. Looked immediately after I got home).
The pupusas were :drool: !!!
And Amelia's definitely is a great place to eat with a big group!

The show was :applaud:
Still really wish it had been a 3 setter instead of 2 opening acts.
But o well, can't have it all now, can we?

Few shout outs other than what has already been mentioned :

- Not particularly a fan of the song on the album, but Boots kicks ass live! I think Zoo has it down better than u2 themselves.

- The eyeliner looked good!!!

- Really liked the transition from One into Moment of Surrender.

Sorry for having to leave so quickly after.

Off to see if I can put some of my pics up.
Be back in a few.

Sicy I am Vincent from Dayton Ohio:wave: (although I grew up in New Jersey right by N.Y. City)

My Grandfather just turned 105 on 2-2-09 he came over to N.J. from Palermo Italy in the early 1900's w/ his parents

I normally just read & do not post much although I did alot more back during the Vertigo Tour during Setlist Parties

I hope you were not mad about sending you the YouTube of Magnificent I just knew you liked it alot

Aw no I'm not mad LOL.. Thanks :D

Great pics Sicy. (and your outfit looks really cute)

Thanks and you are sweet!

- Not particularly a fan of the song on the album, but Boots kicks ass live! I think Zoo has it down better than u2 themselves.

I love Boots anyway but OMG it was so awesome live, SO MUCH FUN! I really got into it. I had a really really fun time at the show!!

Back
Top Bottom