Zoo Station LIVE in Sicy's Backyard! 02/28/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta be careful and watch what I say when Justin's listening! Next thing you know, he'll be outside my beach house recording stuff!

With all the Interference folks coming to this show and myself and U2SJ kinda being the source of "Mercy" way back when... it does seem kind of appropriate to roll it out for the Redwood City show. I don't want to confirm or deny anything, but I can tell you that rehearsal was long and intense last night.

As for NLOTH tunes making their debut at Little Fox... That I can confirm. There will be 2 songs at least and we're hoping for a 3rd but that all depends on next week's practice... We are paying very close attention to the discussion on our Facebook page about this.

I really don't understand all the worship of Mercy. It's nice and all, but some people talk about it like it's the second coming of Christ.

If you guys could work out Stand Up Comedy though, that would kick some major ass. :D

So my girlfriend is coming along on Saturday. She likes U2, has a few of their albums and has seen them live a couple times. Now she's going to witness the full extent of my U2 geekdom and will, of course, be totally converted. ;)

ZOO STATION comes from a long line of traveling salesmen on their Mothers' side. Here's a few things we need you to know. Three.

1. No need to wait for Saturday. Get your tickets today straight from Zoo Station. We're absorbing all the processing and convenience fees so your price is $12 with NO surprises at check out:

SATURDAY / FEBRUARY 28
LITTLE FOX THEATRE
2209 BROADWAY
REDWOOD CITY, CA

2. We will be previewing several songs from No Line On The Horizon on Saturday. Some of these songs have never been played live by U2, let alone Zoo Station. So it'll be a special show.

3. We've been hard at work on a special unreleased fan favorite U2 track that is often requested, but seldom played. Saturday, we'll show some mercy to the faithful.

So don't just buy anyone's cockatoo! Buy your tickets today and come celebrate with us Saturday night in The City Of Blinding... er... Redwood.

ZOO STATION
--
BEST COVER BAND
SF Bay Guardian (2008)
SF Weekly (2007 & 2008)

:wave:

So my girlfriend is coming along on Saturday. She likes U2, has a few of their albums and has seen them live a couple times. Now she's going to witness the full extent of my U2 geekdom and will, of course, be totally converted. ;)

:up:

My husband is coming as well. He likes u2 music. But in a very, very casual way. So no forum posting, etc. He has been to a few ZooStation shows before though, so he kinda knows what to expect.

Hey Chels82! We miss you guys down there! The venue we used to play is closed now. Can you suggest some alternatives that I can pass along to our agent?

Hey Chels82! We miss you guys down there! The venue we used to play is closed now. Can you suggest some alternatives that I can pass along to our agent?

I know, I miss Fagan's. It was a great place.

Audie's Olympic/Club Fred's - (559) 291-8080
Starline - (559) 485-5356

Those are the two clubs that I think you guys would do great in. I remember being so pleased at how many people came out to the Fresno gigs.

Questions/thoughts :

With the show starting at 8 PM and 2 acts before ZooStation is on, what time does everyone have in mind for getting to the Little Fox?

Anyone up for dinner together beforehand?

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Dinner at Amelias? That's where we will be, and the wine bar next door. :) (down the street from the Little Fox).

You're quick! I was just coming back to edit my last post and add something.

Dinner at Amelias? That's where we will be, and the wine bar next door. :) (down the street from the Little Fox).

Sounds good to me.
I've never had pupusas, but have been wanting to try them for a while.

Is this the wine bar? http://www.savvycellar.com

I'm sure my husband is going to love that.
And I heard Mr. Baw is a wine connoisseur.
So perhaps he could learn him a thing or two.

Back
Top Bottom