Zoo Station LIVE in Sicy's Backyard! 02/28/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay!! You have no excuse this time.. plenty of time to ask for the next day off. :wink:

I was already planning on going but now with all of you planning to attend from the far reaches of the west coast this is going to be more fun than usual. :hyper:

I had a flight on Southwest that expires on 2/28...the airline wouldn't budge on the date (to return on 3/1) so I changed it to fly one-way, business class (on 2/28) so that route was for free...the return flight was on points, done...and then I had miles for the hotel and used that...paid for the car rental and the tickets...looking forward to meet all the *No. CA folks and see some of our favorites, Mindy, Sicy, Jim and Dieman...can't wait!!!!

Come on, Martha...its only an opera...!

*please tell Mr. BAW you met him so he can add you to his list...:giggle:

Is the show at the Fox or the Little Fox???

Nevermind, looks like the same place on Google maps...wasn't sure if one was a bar and the other the theater...

Little Fox : Fox Theatre - Redwood City, CA

Yes on the bar. :drunk: There's also a balcony but the action is on the dance floor.

Yes!!! :dancing:

I've only been there once (also a Zoo show)
That was quite some time ago.

Here's an appropriate video (don't know who shot it, but it's Zoo Station performing at the Little Fox):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEz1WXpFONI

Wow you guys... Haven't checked this thread in a couple days and I have to say I'm blown away by all the regs taking time off... flying in... Wow! So here's a couple new developments...

1. We'll be expanding the show to do our full-on multimedia spectacular, just for you.

2. There are two support acts that night, so we don't have the luxury of coming up with three sets, but we're going to do all we can to "supersize" our set length and see if we can cut down on the time between bands. Feel free to post your requests here and we'll do our best to accommodate you.

3. MOST IMPORTANTLY... We've worked out a deal to sell tickets straight from our website, so if you plan on on going, be sure to get your tickets here as opposed to the Little Fox website. The only reason we're asking for this is because the more tickets we pre-sell through our site, the more flexible the venue is likely to be when we ask them for all the adjustments I mentioned above. Dig it?

4. With any luck, we're hoping that the bulk of if not all of NLOTH will have leaked the week before this show. If that happens, we will be featuring as many songs as we have time to learn, which will either a.) Be Awesome! or b.) Be Unintentionally Hilarious!

Again, thanks for your support on this one! Your response here has effectively painted a big red target on this show for us. Kicking ass is the only option. See you in the City of Blinding Redwoods, y'all!

3. MOST IMPORTANTLY... We've worked out a deal to sell tickets straight from our website, so if you plan on on going, be sure to get your tickets here as opposed to the Little Fox website. The only reason we're asking for this is because the more tickets we pre-sell through our site, the more flexible the venue is likely to be when we ask them for all the adjustments I mentioned above. Dig it?

Done. Will this be will-call style or are you mailing tix out?

We opted for will call to keep the costs down. We're also absorbing all the surcharges and handling fees so there won't be any last minute surprises when you purchase. It's $12, period. No fees. No additional charges. No typical Ticketbastard or LiveIndignation BS.

We opted for will call to keep the costs down. We're also absorbing all the surcharges and handling fees so there won't be any last minute surprises when you purchase. It's $12, period. No fees. No additional charges. No typical Ticketbastard or LiveIndignation BS.

We've been on the list since Saturday; we can't wait to see you guys again!

Well Well Well This is gonna be one big Event! The SoCalers meet the NorCalers I'm there!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom