Zoo Station: 300th show // SF Bay Cruise // Redwood City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skott100

Acrobat
j9pmra.jpg
2znxzr9.jpg
2baa06.jpg

Zoo Station is going to celebrate their 300th gig in style this weekend with a very special show:

SATURDAY // JULY 5
CUISINE, CRUISE & CONCERT on a
HORNBLOWER CRUISE
PIER 3
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
A Discount Ticket Code can be found on our website

This is one of our last shows before our extended Summer break, so definitely get your tickets in advance. And get your sea legs ready!

Oh, and don't forget to vote for "Zoo Station" in SF Bay Guardian's Best of the Bay awards:
San Francisco Bay Guardian : Best of the Bay 2008

Ohhhhhhhh man I wish I was going up that way for the 4th weekend.....gas prices suck and can't afford a plane ticket. Oh well, maybe this fall. A cruise on the bay coupled with live U2 music would be great fun though!! Hope you all have a fabulous time!

Yes, we do apologize for the late notice. It was something that was in the works for awhile but the final confirmation took longer than usual and we didn't want to make an announcement prematurely.

Mr. BAW gets "employee of the month" award for the travel research, though! Well done.

Well they posted this cruise info pretty late but if you really meant what you said, and if you did some checking, you could actually get there and back for less than 2 full tanks of gas and seats are still available...

Flights from Virgin America | Virgin Flights

It's complicated. It takes more than 2 full tanks of gas for me to get to my mom's in Sunnyvale, SF is a wee bit farther than that. I've been there half a dozen times since my mom's cancer surgery in Nov. If I fly I need to rent a car which is an added expense....and not working, well, I need to stretch the dimes and pennies even thinner. I've been watching all my U2 dvds lately which are like personal concerts in my own home :D And I get to see Zoo-2 downtown SD in July and in August so I'm good. :up: Thanks for the link about the airfare tho, I know you are good at finding the great bargains :wink:

If you are taking requests for 7/11 and a keyboard will be present, I'd love :heart: to hear So Cruel or The Sweetest Thing.

Are you coming, Lori?

I think I am! :D

Woohoo! Let's hope, it cools of a bit by the end of the week.

:scream: I'm going to be in SF on July 11th but I've no one to stay with the little one. :sad:

It's an outdoor show.
Bring the little one!

IMG_8564.jpg

Great pics, Justin!
Hope you had a good time.

Wait this show is from 6pm - 8m? Isnt that kind of a weird time? :der:
I thought it was later. Might not be there until 7ish.

Haha yeah I drive by there all the time and see that big banner. This is relatively new to our city!

I was born in RWC and lived there and in San Carlos until I went to college. It's always kinda weird going back - there are lots of new things!

Hope to see you there Sicy!

Yup. The 7/11 show in RC is still on. Anything we can play for you?

Thank you for playing In Gods Country!! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you :sexywink:
It was such an awesome show, I've never seen that many people in Redwood City :lol:!! I had such a great time, and I loved meeting you all!!!

Back
Top Bottom