Zoo Station: 300th show // SF Bay Cruise // Redwood City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoostation.jpg

HUGE crowd in Redwood City!!

zoostationcrowd2.jpg

zoostationcrowd.jpg

hotpepper and Miringeltje

hotpeppermiriam.jpg

Justin, Sicy, Miringeltje, hotpepper and the band

zoostation1.jpg

Sicy, U2SJ (she needs to come back here and post :angry:) hotpepper and Miringeltje

zoostation2.jpg

Very fun, cant wait to do it again :)

F-ing piss!!! If I hadn't been away from the internet for the whole week I totally would have been there. I was driving from Santa Cruz to SF, through RWC at 6pm tonight, in fact. :scream: oh well, maybe next time :sigh:

:hug:
I'm sorry, I didn't post that earlier. :(
As you can see from Sicy's pics, there were a lot of families and kids there.

Thank you for playing In Gods Country!! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you :sexywink:
It was such an awesome show, I've never seen that many people in Redwood City :lol:!! I had such a great time, and I loved meeting you all!!!

As Bono would say : WOW! WOW! WOW!

What a crowd!
What a blast!

And to finally meet Sicy : WOOHOO!!! :happy:

Note to self : need to head over to the "who have you met"-thread in the Lemonade Stand

zoostation1.jpg

Very fun, cant wait to do it again :)

Great pics and video. :D

I spot Lori and Justin above!

Totally looking forward to the next time!
Let's get the NoCal gatherings started.
Yep, that's right (lurkers) we know how to party too.
I mean some of us even act drunk from non alcoholic drinks :whistle:

Second note to self : need to start working out

Just a quick note before collapsing into bed...

Sicy, it was wonderful to meet you at last and get you out to a show. I'm still completely blown away by the turn out for both tonight and last night. It's not every day you get to play to 1500-2000 people two nights in a row. Seriously! Did that just happen? Really? So for all those who came out and supported us, we're humbled and psyched all at once. Thank you a million times over. Between tonight's show, last night's show and playing our 300th show last week, it's certainly been a weeks worth of milestones and things to be grateful for.

We're going to go away for a few weeks (and dream it all up again?) but we'll be back in action in Seattle in late August and then we'll be back in everyone's faces in Northern California in September. And of course I'll be lurking in the blue crack until then...

See you soon!

I just woke up to dreams of my favorite songs and Mexican food. What a night! Zoo was AWESOME. I mean they are always good but the RWC audio-setup had them sounding extra great last night. The crowd was so into it!

It was great hanging with the regular fans and seeing new faces. Sicy and U2SJ it was really fun having you there! Excellent photos Sicy!

:applaud:Great pics! Looks like all of Redwood City came out for that show!!! What an awesome crowd! I might just have to make a trip North in Sept! I'd love to meet you guys and see Lori again. :D

I'm still completely blown away by the turn out for both tonight and last night. It's not every day you get to play to 1500-2000 people two nights in a row. Seriously! Did that just happen? Really?

:hug:

Can only speak for RWC, of course.
But you better believe, it did!
Must be :hyper:
Sure going out with a big bang before the summer break.

So for all those who came out and supported us, we're humbled and psyched all at once. Thank you a million times over.

No, THANK YOU !
You guys are, wait, I don't want to repeat myself.
Again.
So yeah....

And of course I'll be lurking in the blue crack until then...

:tsk: :shame:
You're not going to use the time off to post more?
Man, I'm dissappointed.... :wink:

Have a wonderful and relaxing summer!

Love the pics, Justin.
Especially this one. :kiss:

And it looks like the crowd expanded once the show started.

I'll be back in Nov/Dec
:cool: Keep us updated.

I might just have to make a trip North in Sept!
Yes, hope you can make it one of these days.

Hey Sicy, Hotpepper and the rest of you that I met on Fri nite! I had a wonderful time as well! Was so good to see you guys and Zoo Station rocked, as always!!!
I will try to post more :sexywink:

Miringeltje is awesome and a lot of fun (even sober :wink: )

Glad I finally got to meet you :D

I always have a good time with Miriam and it was so fun having Sicy join in this time. :applaud: Maybe someday I'll actually get to meet Mr. BAW and BAW.

Miringeltje is awesome and a lot of fun (even sober :wink: )

I always have a good time with Miriam

Oh, both of you are making me :eek:

Glad I finally got to meet you :D

Same here.
Certainly was overdue.

I always have a good time with Miriam

Ditto, I always have a excellent time with you too (hehe)

Maybe someday I'll actually get to meet Mr. BAW and BAW.

Add me to that list.

Back
Top Bottom