Zoo-2 with special Guest playing San Diego 11/27 @ Hard Rock La Jolla!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Come on down and enjoy the show! Saturday Nov. 27th at the Hard Rock in La Jolla (909 Prospect). Zoo-2 is another Southern California U2 tribute band. Their sound rocks the roof! They will be sharing the bill with OU812, a tribute to Sammy Hagar and Van Halen. $8 cover but well worth it for the entertainment! Awesoem show including belly dancers, dancing girls, give aways and special guests! It'll be OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!

Make sure you check out Zoo-2's website and sign onto their mailing list as they will be drawing names from the list giving away 4 HTDAAB cd's and one box set! www.zoo-2.com

Hope to see a packed house! If you have any more questions feel free to PM me. I promise to get right back to you!

Karen

There will be reviews and there will be schloads of pics! AgentMissa will also be there, camera-ready complete with video camera! :) Jase will make sure the surprise star arrives safely. Trevor is going to try to make it. Should be a fun party!

Carek1230 said:
There will be reviews and there will be schloads of pics! AgentMissa will also be there, camera-ready complete with video camera! :) Jase will make sure the surprise star arrives safely. Trevor is going to try to make it. Should be a fun party!

yep Jase is going to make sure I will be there :lol:

I have to share my singer??? OK....

Jase, Gary and Karen....

I expect your three to protect my singer down there in San Diego since I cannot make it. Keep an eye on any belly dancers that might be there....remember, Bono looks but can't touch....Edge on the other hand...(':wink:')

Make sure you hold his hand... look both way before crossing the road, make sure he's bundeled up if it starts to get cold. Just the basics!

Somebody give Missa a big hug for me! :wink:

Chas

I'll make sure he rides on my lap going agross the street, that way he is safe:wink:

Chas!:hug: Damn I'll miss you. I had something for you to, guess it'll have to wait until the 1st... hehe.

Last edited:
agentmissa said:
I'll make sure he rides on my lap going agross the street, that way he is safe:wink:

Chas!:hug: Damn I'll miss you. I had something for you to, guess it'll have to wait until the 1st... hehe.

You're so cute, Missa! I'm sure J will appreciate the ride. :yes:
Damn double damn! I wish JT was playing 12/17!! :rant: It's going to be a long time waiting till the 1st :yikes:

We'll miss the guys in JT tonite, but rest assured we're counting the days till NEW YEAR'S DAY!!! :applaud: :bow:

Allegra said:
:eyebrow: :ohmy: :shocked:

:|

Jason is going to sing, and I'm not going to be there?

:crack:

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen, you are the luckiest girl I know! First Ty, then Joe, and now Jason! :yell:

DAMN IT!!! :crazy:

I wish JT would hurry up and get their asses to Texas!!!

I know it's not the same but I will get many, many pictures... video.. to help ease the pain.

Woo hoo! I'm the first one back from the show.

So yea, I had to work until 11pm which was the same time ZOO2 were to take the stage. Luck was on my side as I was able to leave early, found the most excellent parking spot across the street, and arrive in time to chat a little with Missa, her sis, their friends, Carek and Night&Day. Nice seeing y'all there ladies :)

The show was a nice one. Technically speaking I think it was a bit hard on everyone though. There were some issues regarding the soundboard and instruments. Also, the stage they performed on was probably not much bigger than 10 feet by 15 feet. Very cramped. The poor belly dancer could hardly move!

All in all it was great watching Jason perform once again. Always a great show. I look forward to checking out ZOO2 in the future when their singer is back in shape.

So yea, that's about it for me. Let's see what everyone else thinks :)

Oh yea! I forgot the most important part of the evening!

SIX DOLLARS FOR A DIXIE CUP OF BEER?!? WTF??

madsign.gif
protest.gif

Ahhhhhhhh Trev you beat me to it! I was sending my thank you notes while you were posting. Now I'm chatting with a few who were there...no one can sleep! It was a wild evening, Out of Control! Bummer joe fell ill, but sure was nice seeing Jason again. He ROCKED San Diego all right! What a night it was complete with belly dancer, roses, dancing on tables, camera flashes all around the room, MacPhisto's prescence, cd's, special requests finally being honored, watching Jason dance with his beloved "Ali", meeting new people (Missa & her sister, Trev, Jase & Gary, Shanda & River) and seeing familiar faces, swaying to the music...swaying to the music.....I don't think life as a U2 fan could get much better than this! Hope to see you all again real soon!

Allegra, I will give you a special review.....and to all just as soon as I get the pics downloaded I will share. Probably Monday or Tuesday. Jase, do I have to share the one we took? I'll get you a copy.....maybe we should keep that one to ourselves hehe

Love you all but I think I'm going to hit the sack now....I'll have to save my review for tomorrow!

~Karen

Cleasai said:
Oh yea! I forgot the most important part of the evening!

SIX DOLLARS FOR A DIXIE CUP OF BEER?!? WTF??

madsign.gif
protest.gif

Yeah Gary said the same thing. What a rip off. I had a coke that they kept re-filling (unlimited re fills) which was the way to go other than drinking water (ick!)

Back
Top Bottom