Xanga.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackElectric

The Fly
Well we had someone start a thread about facebook.com, so I figured I'd start one from xanga. Does anyone here have a site at xanga.com? My username's mugatu216.

You can get basic xanga for free. That's what I have and I think it's just as good as the Premium. Premium only gives you a bunch of unnecessary benefits.

Mine is AliBugger. I usually update, 'cause I don't have much else to do with my time. LOL I also belong to a couple U2 blogrings... I'm a U2 freak! and U2-I'm in a place called Vertigo!

hhaha, he's my favorite math teacher right there. plus my best friend who was taking the picture was making us laugh

he told me a story once, because I asked him if he realizes how much more he'd look like the edge if he had more facial hair.
and he responded "actually, i was at the movies last week and a couple of high school kids were pointing at me saying, 'taht's the edge, man, that's the Edge!!!' " and he just chuckled cuz it happens all the time, but he never plays along. =)

it took me forever to convince him to do the air guitar pose for me

Last edited:
I also just recently made a layout site for xanga. have a couple of U2 ones up there. Eventually I'll make more.

uhh...take a look if you want
name is classic_lays

I didn't think anyone on here had xangas.. :hmm:

well, my username is the same as my username on here.

I post a bit and update, but I usually delete a lot of my entries...

:)

I'm zooropalemons :)

I think I only have about 2 entries...I'll update sometime soon. ?:uhoh:

someone should make a xanga blogring for Interference Blue Crack Addicts like the myspace one

or if there is already or something.. whos in it, whats the link ,etc.?

Hmm, I don't think there is one.
I'll go search and if not, I'll make it!

Everyone on here go look for the interference blue crack addicts blogring!

Back
Top Bottom