Will there be a Cleveland III?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl91289 said:
What are some good hotels that are near the Rock Hall? Thanks!

The Hyatt is a REALLY nice Hotel that is about a 10 minute walk from the Rock Hall. There is also the Holiday Inn Express that is about the Same distance. There is a Holiday Inn Select(i believe I got them right :lol: ) that is about a block from the Rock Hall. I stayed at the Hyatt for Cleveland II and was very happy with my room. If you do stay at the Hyatt, don't pay the $19 for valet parking (if you have a car and aren't going to use it )...there is a parking garage right next to the hotel that is $12 overnight...my friend parked there and had no problems. But if you are going to be using your car a lot just pay the $19 at the hotel, because you can come and go. If you park at the $12 place I think you can't go in and out...

Lori :mac:

I hadn't realized that this thread got re-animated, as it were. I just went to the RARHOF Saturday (2 days ago) for my 2nd trip of the year! It didn't seem like many people were into a re-do of the big gathering in June...for those of you on your way soon--have a great time! And don't forget to sign the book!

Without wishing to be accused of hijacking this thread, I think the nearest we are likely to get to a Cleveland 3 fan-gathering type thing this year (unless it comes together pretty darn quick) is the event in Toronto next month. There is a separate thread about this so no more from me on this subject.

Mick

Back
Top Bottom