who's in the Los Angeles, Orange County, California area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here in the sucky God - forsaken LA area! Pity me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I'm in LA, very close to downtown as I go to USC

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

im in the los angeles area

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Is everyone here on the Yahoo group, U2LA?
We really should organize a meeting of some sort. Since the band most likely wont be active much this year, gotta get our U2 fix somehow!
ICQ in profile
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 03-26-2002).]

Originally posted by erper:
Garden Grove?!? you do? or u mean LA ?! either way u live close! we should get some interferencers together in our area to meet or somethin

that would be so cool

I'm in Placentia, I didn't realize there were other Interlanders so close to me!

Originally posted by jezebel:

just to make you feel better, I lived in San Bernardino for a year
eek.gif
guess I should post that in Zoo Confessionals

I can top that...I lived in Morongo Valley for 6 months. You live in Joshua Tree so you should know what I'm talking about
biggrin.gif

We used to say, if there was ever a reason you didn't want to be found, move to Morongo Valley. Judging by our neighbors, a lot of people took that seriously.

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I can top that...I lived in Morongo Valley for 6 months. You live in Joshua Tree so you should know what I'm talking about
biggrin.gif

We used to say, if there was ever a reason you didn't want to be found, move to Morongo Valley. Judging by our neighbors, a lot of people took that seriously.

I have a friend who lives in Morongo Valley. It is kind of an odd place.

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

Back
Top Bottom