who's in the Los Angeles, Orange County, California area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been on Main Street in HB since they tore down the Golden Bear and put in all that ugly crap. What about Seal Beach? There are bars down there. Can you tell I don't go to bars?
biggrin.gif
Anywhere is fine, but finding a date may be difficult, what with me being so important and busy and all.
wink.gif

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
I haven't been on Main Street in HB since they tore down the Golden Bear and put in all that ugly crap. What about Seal Beach? There are bars down there. Can you tell I don't go to bars?
biggrin.gif
Anywhere is fine, but finding a date may be difficult, what with me being so important and busy and all.
wink.gif

lol... well this bar on main st. has bands that play every night... or what we should really do is go see EXIT, the u2 tribute band, play... although they just played friday... i dont think they're playing until may 7th.. i'll have to look

I would absolutely love to go see Exit, but Tuesdays are school nights, and I'm up at 5:00 am every weekday. Don't ask what time I go to bed.
smile.gif
Weekend nights are best for me. Don't give up on me!

Hey, my husband's BFA exhibit opening reception is Sunday night. Come to that! It's over at CSULB in FA-4, in the Art Office Gallery. We'll be there from 6-9 that evening. Wear a pink carnation.

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I can top that...I lived in Morongo Valley for 6 months. You live in Joshua Tree so you should know what I'm talking about
biggrin.gif

We used to say, if there was ever a reason you didn't want to be found, move to Morongo Valley. Judging by our neighbors, a lot of people took that seriously.

OMG you lived in Morongo Valley????? At least it was only for a brief time
biggrin.gif

We refer to the place as Moron Valley!

I have to do appraisals down that way sometimes and it drives me nuts....

BUT Big Morongo Preserve is a very cool place. So it's not all bad.....

Aw, you guys should all just shut up and thank your lucky stars that you arent stuck in the butt ugly, like totally worthless, God forsaken, SAN FERNANDO VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

If you did, maybe youd apprecite what you have!
biggrin.gif

GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by erper:
yep this coming May 7th, tuesday at 8:30pm EXIT is gonna play at Rusty's on the Santa Monica pier... i went once there already.. its a nice lil small place. you're able to stand real close to them on stage. its really cool.

anyone wanna go?
I can possibly go, but i'll have to arrange transportation. Blah.
rolleyes.gif

I'm up for just about any fan gatherings though, so i'll keep checking this thread to see about others.
smile.gif

oktobergirl said:
Miss M,

I was there on Saturday. It was really good!

Are you on the u2la list?

Darn, sorry i missed it. Next time, though!
And yes, I am indeeed on the U2LA list, but havent posted in some time. Maybe I'll post something there tomorrow. :yes:

I'm lsited as missmacphisto@excite or missmacphisto2000@yahoo....

Back around LA1, i met some really great ppl from that list.

And Adamswildhoney, come on down yonder and visit us all sometime. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom