Wheres the Irish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the first things I noticed about this site was the visible lack of Irish people. I think this site is geared to attract people from North America as that appears to be the predominate location of posters to this site.

u2.com is the ethnically diverse U2 site. There's a much greater number of Irish and Scots, and people from all over the world in general, over there.

There are a lot of people from Ireland, there is Daithi (I don't know his screenname but I'd recognise it) and he went to my school and goes to the same uni as me. Then there is also cloudimani who also went to our school but I don't know if he posts here. (It's not even that big a school too :hmm: ). I think gav1659 is from here and Mad1 and a guy called Pete but they rarely/ never post. ZeroDude too. Financeguy is from Dublin I think.

There's a fair amount actually :hmm:

Last edited:
i would like to be irish... or live in Ireland. i love the acent... but instead im Australian. if you go back far enogh i have some sliver of irish in me!:(

just found out I'm 1/8 Irish! :rockon:

mostly Polish though...

*sigh*...I think all U2 fans wish they were Irish...in fact, lately I think everyone wishes they were Irish! It's like the fad right now over here in the US, just to let you Irish people know, everyone thinks you're cool.:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom