When Will A U2 Cover Band Come To DC?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually My band will be there in 2 weeks. Im actually flying....nervous. Check out our site UF2 dot com

^awesome! Where will you guys be playing--I don't see it listed. Is it the "corporate party" on the 25th? A friend of mine thought guys were coming a few months ago, but you were playing in Canada that night (I think)---I have no idea how he got the idea!

Last edited:
westendgirl said:
2U is scheduled to play Ned Devines in Herndon, VA on St. Pat's Day (I think). They also play in College Park.

Just checked their site...they'll be at Ned Devine's on St. Patty's Day & also on Feb. 24th.

^I'm hoping to. I just made sure I've got Friday free & I do....

Actually, I just called Ned Devine's & they said 2U "plays here occasionally, but isn't playing here this month." Steamship Picnic or something is playing on the 24th.... :confused: The 2U website lists Ned Devine's for the 24th on their 2006 dates page, but they don't feature it on their upcoming dates section on the main page. What sucks more is that 2U also lists St. Patrick's Day at Ned Devine's, but the bar's website doesn't have any band at all playing that day.

I know....not cool. I wonder if they made the list on their website a while ago & didn't change it...? I dunno.

Still hoping SOMEONE will come to the DC area......:huh:

The dates on 2U's website don't seem to check out, and I think UF may not have played a public show. We need some U2 action here!! :D

Looks like 2U is playing in Fort Lauderdale tonight---not northern Virginia. :sad: Oh well.

We're still aching here!

Mrs. Edge said:
If we could find a venue to hire them, I'm sure Elevation (Toronto) could be convinced to come! :D

My good friend just got hired as a manager at Irish Four Courts in Courthouse (Arlington, VA)...but I think they have these 3 regular performers...dunno if they take on others.

Back
Top Bottom