We're BAAAACK!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Yes, the GR Plebans are back in town! Wow - seems like I've been away for ages! But only four days, 'cept I missed a leather day so that makes it seem like a loooooong, Bonoless time.

So I run in the house, check my mail, open a present, and make a bee line for the compy....and whats the first thing i see?.......BONOSCRUFF :drool: :drool:

OMD, i think I need to wean myself back into pleba slowly.....JUST KIDDING! :tongue:

*catches up on pleba and waits for the return of Lilly and Kristie*

Ahh yes, we be's back...just when you all thought you were rid of us! ;)

A sneak peak of things to come:
"Uhh, Laura? Was that log supposed to catch on fire?"

Kristie = Back also
Shannon and Amy won't be back home until tomorrow, they're going to try and camp tonight at the sleeping bear dunes place by you GR chicks. Amy won't let her listen to U2 the whole way back. Poor Shannon.
*I* got home, took a SHOWER and then made a beeline for the puter ;)
I also talk like I'm from Minnesota now.
Highlights to follow when Lilly gets back on the morrow... I kept a page of quotes but I'd have to get up and there's a kitten named Larry knocked out on my lap.
Our Camping Preview:
"I wonder if Jesus saw us cock our asses out..."

*edited to change the preview

Last edited:
Kristie said:
Shannon and Amy won't be back home until tomorrow, they're going to try and camp tonight at the sleeping bear dunes place by you GR chicks

Holy CRAP , they're actually driving all the way up there?
...tis very rainy up there...:|

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
oh hell you girls are back! Greaatttt.. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Muahahahaha...
Hey Iris - you wouldn't happen to know who...i dunno...won the stanley cup, or anything, would you? :D
*runs like hell*

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
*waves rebel flag while whistling dixie* :mac: lmfao...yah, i was waiting for one of you to come back with that stanley cup victory chant! lol, y'all deserved it!

*bows* glad I could be of service :D
Lies: Hockey is dumb.
Laura: Hockey? Did you say Cockney?
Ellen: *annoys campground...and pleba too i s'pose* heh... :)

Ultraviolet Light said:

Holy CRAP , they're actually driving all the way up there?
...tis very rainy up there...:|
yuh, I guess they're going the full circle 'round the lake
it's been raining off and on here for the last four-five days.
but but but LOOK WHAT SHANNON MADE ME!!!
*note: the stuff on the sandals faded really bad in the rain and got re-drawn back on by me about a half hour ago

Attachments

• poptartsandals.jpg
    poptartsandals.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 57
Ultraviolet Light said:
"Uhh, Laura? Was that log supposed to catch on fire?"

NO!!!

laura: *proceeds to kick the flaming log only the rest of the fire, collapsing the entire tipi...chaos insues...*

heh...oops...

and blah to you...although i would actually ask about cockney, as soon as i got home i asked who won...so pbbth!! :madspit:

ahh...too be back...land free of mosquitos...and home of the internet...tis good to be home all...*hugs*

Fact: I may be full of shit about where Lilly and Amy are staying tonight. I'm really not sure. The whole dunes thing could just be in my head since we were sposed to be there. I joost know they're in MI.
Nother Fact: I really, really like it when MacPhisto sings Desire.
Quantum Fact: There's evidence that the world might not exist were we not here to observe it.
Opinion: I think that's full of shit too.
Pointless Fact: I really like quantum mechanics.
Annoying Fact: My talking like a Minnesota person is driving my mom and Tim insane.
I'm done for the day.

Kristie said:
Fact: I may be full of shit about where Lilly and Amy are staying tonight. I'm really not sure. The whole dunes thing could just be in my head since we were sposed to be there. I joost know they're in MI.
Nother Fact: I really, really like it when MacPhisto sings Desire.
Quantum Fact: There's evidence that the world might not exist were we not here to observe it.
Opinion: I think that's full of shit too.
Pointless Fact: I really like quantum mechanics.
Annoying Fact: My talking like a Minnesota person is driving my mom and Tim insane.
I'm done for the day.

Ellen's Fact: methinks amy reeeeally wanted to see da dunes, so yer prolly right.
Ellen's Nother Fact: as do I, Kristie. As do I. :D
Ellen's Quantum question: Does that mean if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, it doesn't make a sound?

Kristie's Quantum Answer: Sort of.. it means that if there's no one to observe the tree falling, it exists both standing AND fallen until someone comes along to observe the state of the tree.
Kristie's New Fact: I have camping pictures now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom