Weekend Headcount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Who's doing New York festivities this weekend??? Has anyone won the radio contests?? Who's going to be where!! Sign In.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
saturday will try to get in to SNL but probably won't, so then will head off to brooklyn to catch The Unforgettable Fire

sunday... still trying for the k-rock thing, not likely at this point though.

monday... if this concert is a go, damn straight i'm there

This sounds like my story, almost exactly!

Where are the Unforgettable Fire playing in Red Hook?

Does anyone know anymore about the concert on Monday?

When are people going to start getting there for SNL standby tickets? When's the best time to catch them before and after the show?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
saturday will try to get in to SNL but probably won't, so then will head off to brooklyn to catch The Unforgettable Fire

sunday... still trying for the k-rock thing, not likely at this point though.

monday... if this concert is a go, damn straight i'm there

Wishing you the power of success from the West Coast...my fingers and toes are X X for you!! wear your security shirt! :up:

Hey catching UF in Brooklyn sounds like a great idea! :yes: Especially this weekend with everything going on and since I haven't seen UF yet, it'd be great to catch one of their shows and meet some of you guys! :wink:

Without a car though I'll have to figure out some transportation. Does anyone know how to get to UF's gig from Grand Central?

Or maybe if some of you are planning on heading down to the Rock Center first to maybe catch a glimpse of the boys going in or out and then from their going to the UF show?

:hmm:

mishkAA
OUT OF CONTROL

I am going to NYC this week. Have no idea where the KROCK thing is (or really what it is for that matter----tell me:) I will be in Wash Park for the concert (?). I have no idea what I am doing or where I am going. Never been to the city before. I will be the lost, confused southern girl. :) Any info would be appreciated. I am also going to the parade on Thurs....help me with info about that one too, if anyone has any---starting times, where to go, etc. I am so excited. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom