We need a SoCal gathering.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe...:hmm: if we start running outta cash, we can swing by the BAW's to finish off the night...

Trevor, couch #2 can be your's, if the price is right!!! *followed by a Pepe's breakfast burrito!!!! :hyper:

:lol:

I can actually go:yippie:

can we get a roll call? what time are we meeting? a band is playing that I've never seen before I think they go on at 9. Do you want to sit behind the bar or near the band? :D

I can actually go:yippie:

can we get a roll call? what time are we meeting? a band is playing that I've never seen before I think they go on at 9. Do you want to sit behind the bar or near the band? :D

Roll Call: I'm in. :)

Does 6:30 work? I know for people travelling far distances, they might be coming later than that. I don't care where we sit, although it might be better to be a bit away from the band so we can hear each other.

Carlos knows American Sign Language? Adam's Satellite Link? Average Shuffleboard Lieutenant?

I'll be there with a possible special guest.

We were there a couple Friday nights ago and it was wide open, worker-bees coming in for a quick one, friends, small groups, nothing that would require reservations even for our size...we may have some added friends who haven't identified themselves, I hope!!! :)

There's a pub side, bar, stand-up tables and adjoining dining room...plenty of room.

Back
Top Bottom