We need a SoCal gathering.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carlos I was literally just thinking about how I miss all of you guys! :sad:

Didn't you just have a private gathering of sorts with two popular fembots???

What we actually need is an Interference weekend pool/hotel gathering somewhere along the coast or the desert...that's what we need...:hyper:

Mr. BAW, Cleasai, Redrocks in speedos! :lol:

If I come can I skip the part with the speedos?

:lol:

Trevor, you're alive!!! It seems like ages and ages and ages since I saw you last.

I'm always up for a get together with all the super-cool So Cal folks but, sadly, don't have the money for a weekend getaway. Maybe we could do a dinner in an in-between place.

Didn't you just have a private gathering of sorts with two popular fembots???

What we actually need is an Interference weekend pool/hotel gathering somewhere along the coast or the desert...that's what we need...:hyper:

Mr. BAW, Cleasai, Redrocks in speedos! :lol:

And it was a great mini-meet :) But I would like to see everyone else too :tongue:

Speedos... that's a visual I could have gone through all day without. *pushes lunch away* lol

So what're we doing? where do we start?

Las Vegas is do-able; maybe get our fiends from the east, north and south to join us....? :hmm:

(yes, I wrote fiends.) cause that's what you'se guys/gals are!!!

JT in July AND August for me..........sorry June is a no-go..off to UK...

I'm the something...:lol:

yes you are :drool:

if anyone wants to get together the night of the 20 or 21st let me know. Dana is going to be visiting and I miss you guys. I'm sure there is a decent band (not as good as JT) playing somewhere if anyone is interested.

Oh and the Irish fair is that weekend too! :hyper:

you know I have to go because I'm still looking for that 9... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom