Washington, DC Interference Get-Together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome! :) I think I may post this in the Fan Gatherings area, since it seems like that's probably the more appropriate place to put it. Might get more responses that way, too. Drop me an email, though---utooguy@gmail.com. :wave:

Awesome! I was thinking that since there will be a few people in town on Feb. 3rd for Bono's speech in Dupont Circle, maybe we can all get together at the Brickskeller that evening...? There's (a little) more discussion and Brickskeller info in this thread:

http://forum.interference.com/t151489.html

I think it would also be cool at some point to have a get-together just of us folks in the area.

p.s.-- Mullen-Girl, I was a few people behind you in the 10/19 GA line (my wife & I were #39 and 40). I think I'd approached you early in the morning & thought you were someone else...then we talked about how you hadn't been on Interference in a while since the fake edge thing...:wink:

I've just started back to school full time and I'm working full time, but I can always use the break. And it would be great to see MG again.

Sonicsmurf, it seems we share a town. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom