Want to talk about faith and life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation

Acrobat
Hey, I´m looking for penpals who want to talk about faith and life in general ;). I´m a 26-year-old girl from Denmark who is very interested in other cultures and getting an insight into other people´s lives. I´m always interested in talking about Christianity and how faith affects our lives - the ups and downs :). And I just want to add: I looovve a good sense of humour!

I´m especially looking for new friends in UK, Ireland and Scandinavia :)

Feel free to write me at: achzoop@gmail.com ;)

Hello, elevation.

How's Denmark?
(oh man..... I forgot..... is it the Tulip capitol of the world? Something about flowers...... hmmm......)
It always sounds like a nice place, but I've never been.

I'm here, in NewYork (state) in America.
I don't know if I'm a typical American, but I can offer some insights. But I do like to talk about culture and the likes.
I'm always observing people and things like that.

About faith..... well, my beliefs are unique, I guess. I'm not sure what I believe in. ("I still haven't found what I'm looking for")
But ups and downs- I've had plenty of those....

I like to talk about life, though. I never really thought about saying that, but I do. Sense of humor? well, I'm pretty good about that. I'll try to keep innuendos down until I know you better..... ;) Just kidding..... sort of

Either way, I'll see you around, either here or in the forums.

- The Goal is Soul is a good forum,, you'll probably find some good conversations there.

i'm in a pretty decent mood, so I'll actually put my email address up here:

Test111w@aol.com

See you around

Do you even know where is Denmark??
I know that this sounds a bit rude, but describe where is Denmark and we'll know if you're typical American or not

Pero - :yes:

Tulips = Holland when I was at school.

History - including European history needs to be taught more at schools.

Back in my day................blah blah :rolleyes:

woooohooo now that was somethin! :evil:

Forget faith,let's talk about knowledge in general...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom