VERTIGO VEGAS Interference.com Party - Please Read!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi all!

BIG NEWS!

Interference.com is throwing a major party in Las Vegas on the Thursday evening before the U2 show, from 8pm-10pm and WE WANT YOU TO COME.

Some of you might remember the party we threw in Vegas in 2001 - and many of you still talk about it. This one promises to be bigger and badder. With prizes!

So come one, come all, come as you are - but please let us know in THIS THREAD OR BY EMAIL (carrie@interference.com) if you think you can make it. We'll need to start building up a head count to see what we are dealing with.

Talk to you soon, and best wishes!

Carrie and the Vertigo Vegas Party Plannin' Team

Last edited:
FOR THOSE LOOKING TO PARTY ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY AFTER THE SHOWS......
Do you mind if I mention my Private Fan Party in Vegas after both shows here too.....well, I guess I have already done it now haven't I!!!
This was originally a small gathering planned back in April...it has turned into 140 fans coming from all over the globe to party after the U2 shows...I am holding a Silent Auction to raise money for the less fortunate.....
Visit my party site for info and email me if you are interested in coming....would love to see more Blue Crack addicts there!

*Open Bar
*ONE Auction
*Post show until you fall over!
*Light Food included
*Tribute Band U2JT!!!
*More new friends than you can shake a mic at
*Possible Recovery Brunch at Fado's

LINK to [url]www.onezoo4u2.org[/URL]

PEACE,
Mari

PS- CARRIE!!! Email me if you need help with anything out there...I have done a boat-load of research since April...I'll be happy to share

Last edited:
Thursday??? We won't be there until Friday afternoon :scream: :sad:

Our whole group has already made hotel reservations and taken days off work so I don't think we can add an extra day to our trip.

yeah, that's what i first thought of when i read the original post. i figured most of you guys wouldn't be coming in until late thursday or early friday.

most likely, i won't go unless a good crowd shows up, and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. char's right, that's an extra hotel night for people as well.

either way, that weekend is going to be kickass. :up:

Last edited:
Well I was going to a wedding in Vegas next weekend, got a phone call today that I need to cancel my trip. Then I found out I couldn't refund it, so I got credit:|. So I almost just transfered it for the weekend of U2, but then I remembered, oh yeah concert ticket would be nice.

But it sounds like fun. You guys do a little :dance: get a little :drunk: and take lots of :camera:.

Have fun.

bonosgirl84 said:
most likely, i won't go unless a good crowd shows up, and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. char's right, that's an extra hotel night for people as well.

It's a little early to make that judgement, but I don't think a crowd will be a problem with this party. Trust me, it's gonna rock!

smiley_acbh.gif

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Well I was going to a wedding in Vegas next weekend, got a phone call today that I need to cancel my trip. Then I found out I couldn't refund it, so I got credit:|. So I almost just transfered it for the weekend of U2, but then I remembered, oh yeah concert ticket would be nice.

But it sounds like fun. You guys do a little :dance: get a little :drunk: and take lots of :camera:.

Have fun.

I have several people coming out to go to the Vegas Parties that do not have tickets yet...some have a reserved seat & plan to get a scapler GA seat....others have no ticket at all & are just keeping watch...if they have to they are going scalper too....

-- advertisement removed --

Marietta, please stop advertising your party in this thread. This thread is for the Interference.com party.

HelloAngel said:
Marietta, please stop advertising your party in this thread. This thread is for the Interference.com party.

Sorry, I was asked by 4 Interference members to get the word out about it....I didn't mean to cause trouble..Please feel free to delete my posts in this thread...it won't let me delete them for another hour?
PEACE!

marietta said:

Sorry, I was asked by 4 Interference members to get the word out about it....I didn't mean to cause trouble..Please feel free to delete my posts in this thread...it won't let me delete them for another hour?
PEACE!

I don't want to delete it - you have every right to get the word out about your party.

But can you start a thread in either Gatherings forums for it? Then, the focus would be where it needs to be for both parties in their own threads.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Have fun.

I don't have tickets yet and I'm going :rolleyes: It's not that far for me from so cal so it's worth a shot :shrug:

bonosgirl84 said:

lol, not really. not when everyone i know from here has said they aren't going.

:slant:

besides, i'd have to miss survivor. :wink:

There are other of us who ARE going to be there, so we will have our own fun. You and the others can catch up with us later.....we will just get a head start muwahahahahaaha!

Back
Top Bottom