VERTIGO VEGAS Interference.com Party - Please Read!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Midterm? I don't need no stinkin' midterm! You will be happy to know Carek(blonde Goddess) Ayer tome' el examen de espanol, y acabo de terminar el ensayo de literatura... *tanslation: I FREAKIN' NEED JT AND U2! Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there only 4 days left?... Ohhh, Tamales sound reeaallyy good by the way...
*dreaming of Bono wrapped in a warm tortilla... La salsa verde, mmm...

everyone should consider bringing some "out on the town" clothes... :eek:

many places have dress codes they will enforce- especially on the weekends....

of course, one can always go shopping after they arrive... :D

i found my (fri.) seat!!! :dancing:

Weather Forecast for the U2 Weekend.

Thursday
Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 70s.

Thursday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s.

Friday
Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.

Friday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s.

Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.

Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s.

Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.

Sunday Night
Mostly clear. Lows around 50.

Nice research Kren, Last time Melissa and I were in Vegas, we got hit by a Monsoon! It was so freaky, we were on the strip, and you couldnt see any of the huge buildings that were right in front of you. So we had to run into Paris and stay there for hours before we could leave. and all I got was a lousy t-shirt.

*the vein in my forehead is literally pulsing to Boomchaws...
Don't know what to say... LA, tonight... Vegas manana... Oh dear... WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
*Slutty Vegas Clothes...Check
U2 Ipod...Check
Vegas mentality...Shausage

check check shaushage!

Hey! Exit got pulled up onstage at Staples last night to perform Out Of Control! I hear it WAS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! Congrats Ladies! :wink:

TheSongInMyEyes said:
*the vein in my forehead is literally pulsing to Boomchaws...
Don't know what to say... LA, tonight... Vegas manana... Oh dear... WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
*Slutty Vegas Clothes...Check
U2 Ipod...Check
Vegas mentality...Shausage

Was that you guys last night on stage? I had GAs for the show. You guys were AWESOME. :rockon: I can't believe how great that was and you have to wear your The Larry Mullen Band shirt ALL the time :drool:

For everyone who is driving to LAS VEGAS.....Please be safe, please buckle up and drive carefully.
I wish alot of us could have one anothers cell phones,
just incase they need roadside help...
alot of us will be traveling the same road around the same time, and that strech is a bitch to break down on.

Well in my haste to get from the hotel to the party I left my camera behind, I don't even remember any pics being taken! It was a great time tho. And I won something!!!!! I never win stuff! I met so many people, it was really a great gig. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom