Vertigo USA - New Year's Eve in Dallas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
How awesome is this y'all? We'll actually have a U2 New Year's Eve party in town!!! Let's count down the night together!

:dance: :bonodrum: :dance:

Sunday, December 31, 2006 at 9:00 pm

Firewater Bar & Grill
10261 Technology Blvd. East
Dallas, Texas USA
(214) 352-5700

mapdata

Vertigo USA website - click here

will you save a place for me and rono? we've got a dallas stars game earlier in the evening but will probably be able to meet up with y'all later in time for a toast at midnight lol.

YAAAAYYYYY!!!! I may even be in town on NYE! At last something fun and DECENT to do on NYE! :hyper: :up:

It's the other people on the road that scare me to think about.... :uhoh:

And I'll finally get to meet the infamous Rono! :sexywink:

Mr. BAW said:
:hmm: maybe we'll come there instead of Rono and Abel coming here...even tho' they said it was the most fun ever...anyway, just a thought...:hmm:

WOW!!! :eek:

The BAW's coming to Dallas?!?!?!

Now that'll be a first!

But hey! Wait a second...what about me? Do you not want to see me? :sad:

If you do come, you'll have to come out to our 40 acres and see the baby! You know...plan on spending a few days here. Also remember to bring your golf clubs. Lots of nice courses out here. We have one here just a mile away from us. :wink: You just never know about Texas weather. It could be 80 degrees or 20 degrees between Christmas and New Year's.

Mr. BAW said:
:hmm: maybe we'll come there instead of Rono and Abel coming here...even tho' they said it was the most fun ever...anyway, just a thought...:hmm:

:hyper: :faint: :combust:

Mr. BAW said:
:ohmy: Well, we have hads, beer and wishtle thingies here also.

:drool: Well, the Dallas stars game against San Jose will start at 7 PM so we will be able to get there at 10,......

Carek1230 said:
:wave: Hi Rono, welcome back stateside again! Hope you and Lizzie have another fun visit! Happy New Year!
:lol: Thanks,... Happy New Year to you

It was a fun night :up: I guess there will be pictures coming up when Lizzie falls out of bed :D

Back
Top Bottom