Vertigo USA - May 11 - Dallas, Texas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UPDATE!

Added to the evening is a Journey tribute band called Escape. They'll go on ahead of Vertigo USA.

That means the evening of Rock & Roll will start around 9pm. That might push Vertigo USA to start around 10:30pm.

It's $8 at the door after 8pm. So get there early to get in free!

***Also I'll need a head count of those who want to sit at the VIP table that Greg is going to reserve for us. I'll need it by early next week.***

Holy Crap! A Journey band? Let me know how they are! If they play again I might just have to hop a plae for Texas! :wink: I'm off for a live music fill downtown tomorrow night!

Carek1230 said:
Holy Crap! A Journey band? Let me know how they are! If they play again I might just have to hop a plae for Texas! :wink: I'm off for a live music fill downtown tomorrow night!

Seriously?!?!?!

I had no idea that you were a Journey fan!

Is there anything else that I should know about you, that you haven't already told me?

:shifty:

Allegra, I'm looking forward to seeing you again and I might actually have some free time to actually chat. I don't have to do sound since I'll be playing bass. Though I have done both at the same time and that is no fun hehe.

B

beezd26 said:
Allegra, I'm looking forward to seeing you again and I might actually have some free time to actually chat. I don't have to do sound since I'll be playing bass. Though I have done both at the same time and that is no fun hehe.

B

I was wondering why Greg emailed me asking for a local belly dancer. I thought that you weren't coming for some reason. Now I really see the reason!

I wish I had known this earlier because my hubby is a an awesome bass player and can play by ear. He could play the bass during MW while you are belly dancing :wink: But he never goes to any of the gigs that I go to so he won't be there anyway.

Can't wait to see y'all too!

Allegra said:

I wish I had known this earlier because my hubby is a an awesome bass player and can play by ear. He could play the bass during MW while you are belly dancing :wink: But he never goes to any of the gigs that I go to so he won't be there anyway.

Can't wait to see y'all too!

Well MW isn't a hard song hehe. We were joking about putting the bass part on a track so then I could "strip" into my outfit. Now wouldn't that be a sight.

ABEL said:
i'll be there too of course :wink: :hyper:

Oh it's gonna be a party. I just had my last day of class and now I need to let loose, well as much as I can while still being able to play decently hehe.

what time is everyone getting there? i'm off all day so i can get there as early as whenever lol.

ABEL said:
what time is everyone getting there? i'm off all day so i can get there as early as whenever lol.

My plan is to be there around 6pm. I kind of want to beat the Friday night traffic going back into town. You know those people who drive home after work to their homes in the suburbs, but then turn around and go back to Dallas for the evening. :rolleyes:

Great pics Lizzie! I wanna see some pics of the Journey band! Hey if they're playing in July I ought to come visit then! I could use some more live U2 music!

Back
Top Bottom