Vertigo USA June Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beezd26

The Fly
Well May was one crazy month for Vertigo. They couldn't have asked for a better start for a new band. The shows in June should be just as great with some surprises and tons of new songs.

June 5 Castaways North Ave Beach
June 11 Johnny O'Hagan's
June 16 Durty Nellie's -Don't miss this show. Some great surprises are planned.
June 17 Walter Payton's Roundhouse
June 25 Jack Desmond's Irish Pub
June 30 Zamboni's

For more details on the shows visit VertigoU2band.com.
Hope to see some of you at a few shows.

Here's some photos from Vertigo's last show at Mickey Finn's on 5/29:
greg2edit.jpg

mark2.jpg

randyedit.jpg

joe2edit.jpg

vertigo2.jpg

wow..the bono guy looks like the deal.

gredge looks a bit more serious in this band.

db9

diamond said:

wow..the bono guy looks like the deal.

gredge looks a bit more serious in this band.

db9

Mark is the singer. He's a great guy. Wait till you hear him sing. Hopefully there will be some audio or video up on the site soon

Gredge isn't more serious with this band. I think the photographer just caught him in a moment of deep deep concentration hehe.

Last edited:
Saw the band at Castaways yesterday. Super fun!!!! Come on out everyone and catch a show or 2!

Yes I know I'm a Vertigo fanatic but I can't get enough of these guys. Tonight they played at Zambonies. If you saw these guys you wouldn't believe they have only been a band for 2 months now. Every show I see it's like I'm seeing a completely different band. There's always a new surprise or a new song in the setlist, loved Running to Stand Still (Zoo TV style-Bullet into Running into Streets) and Silver and Gold tonight. I can't wait till they do an entire Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum set, I know they are almost there.

Tonight the crowd was crazy, lot of U2 fans. Great end to a great month and July looks even more promising.

B

Back
Top Bottom