Vertigo USA in Texas! - Feb 15 & 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Vertigo USA is coming back to Texas for 2 stops!

Friday, February 15, 2008 @ 10:45 pm

Firewater Bar & Grill
10261 Technology Blvd. East
Dallas, Texas

Opening Acts: Almost Bros. (Allman Brothers Tribute) & The Insiders (70's & 80's covers)

Saturday, February 16, 2008 @ 10:00 pm

The Concert Pub
5636 Richmond Ave.
Houston, Texas

I'll be at the Dallas show!

Hope to see you out there!!!

I'll be there. It seems like it's going to be freezing. I get the feeling it's going to have to be inside.

I am fllying standby... I have a test Sat morning that I'm going to attampt to crack tonight but we will definately see how it goes...

NOTE FROM GREDGE!

Vertigo USA will be the second band to play instead of last. Times should not change because they are going to push the start time later for all bands like around 9pm. Plus too, the bands will be set up inside due to the weather.

In any case I would get there no later than 10pm if you're coming in just before they go on stage.

Allegra said:

Well, my camera is full.

I'm pretty sure Lizzie will have her camera ready.

She always does.

(oh and chop this :wink: )

of course i'll have my camera ready :wink:
the videos aren't the best quality from it, just a little sony cybershot but better than nothing right? lol.

so what times are we all planning on getting there?

still around 7ish? i've got some people that are supposedly going to meet me from work. of course they said that for U23D too lol.

ABEL said:

of course i'll have my camera ready :wink:
the videos aren't the best quality from it, just a little sony cybershot but better than nothing right? lol.

so what times are we all planning on getting there?

still around 7ish? i've got some people that are supposedly going to meet me from work. of course they said that for U23D too lol.

Yeah, I've got you down for only one person.

And yes, 7ish is the plan.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom