Vertigo USA /Elevation Canada Shows in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beezd26

The Fly
Need your U2 fix in Chicago this weekend, well you'll have 3 opportunities to get it.

On Friday July 15 Vertigo USA will be playing at Famous Freddie's in Mount Prospect, IL.

Then on Saturday July 16 Vertigo USA will be performing at McBrody's Monsters of Mock. They'll be joined by Driven to Tears a tribute to the Police and Sting and Stone Velvet Roses (the name speaks for itself). Vertigo will be going on around 9pm but the fun starts at 4.

Check out Vertigo's website for more info: VertigoU2band.com

Then on Sunday July 17 an extra special treat because Elevation Canada will be in town performing at the post race party for the Chicago Big 10k. Its an early start, they start playing at 10:30am.

For more info visit Elevation Canada's website U2tributeband.com or visit the website for the Chicago Big 10k chicagobig10k.com

Its going to be a lot of fun. Hope some people can make it out to the shows.

B

Thanks very much Beezd - very nice of you to plug Elevation Canada as well as your own shows. I know the boys are aiming to see the Vertigo show and are looking forward to it. Unfortunately I won't be able to join them (I'm taking a few weeks off from the band for personal reasons) so don't be too hard on them as they are nothing without me as Adam Clayton!! Just joking me old shipmates...!

gragravar said:
Unfortunately I won't be able to join them (I'm taking a few weeks off from the band for personal reasons) so don't be too hard on them as they are nothing without me as Adam Clayton!! Just joking me old shipmates...!

Yeah Brady kind of clued us in. Congrats! Vertigo is actually looking forward to seeing Elevation on Sunday. I'm dragging out a bunch of U2 Midwest people to that show. You'll be missed this weekend.

Will you guys be at the Hard Rock for the September 20-21 pre show party ?

Carmelu2fan said:

I'm not sure which band the question is directed at but in the case of Elevation Canada our dates are always posted on the "tour" page of our site... www.u2tributeband.com. I can't remember Vertigo's www but i am sure the same is true of them... We're going to Halifax N.S. that weekend (Halifax airport's radar system and fog permitting) so I think the chances of us getting to Chicago that particular week as well are poor. Mind you stranger things have happened.

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

As of now things are in the works for Vertigo to play sometime during that week. Nothing as of now is set in stone. Just keep checking the website VertigoU2band.com.

B

Back
Top Bottom