Vertigo USA - Dallas, Texas - November 9!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Re-mark those calendars! Vertigo USA will definitely be at Firewater on November 9! But there has been a slight change in the band. Matt Easter is no longer their Bono. Alan, their previous Bono, is back! So it's still going to be an excellent show! Come one, come all! And for the girls in here, ABEL's bachlorette party is back on that night as well! She's going to get married in the Netherlands right after that. Details on that will be posted later.

So, let's party!

Vertigo USA

Friday, November 9, 2007 @ 9:45pm [Cover charge after 8pm]

Firewater Bar and Grill
10261 Technology Blvd. East
Dallas, Texas

:dance:

so what's the difference between the new and the old Bono? Is one better than the other? Which one did I see earlier this summer? Hey as long as they put on a good show! Put me down as a maybe....would love to come celebrate Lizzie's impending nuptials! :applaud: :up:

Interesting line up for that night. It looks like the music will start at 8pm. Vertigo USA is headlining and not on until 9:45pm. The following explains the later start time.

Straight from Firewater's MySpace page...

Vertigo USA (U2 Tribute) / Bennie Wheels (Johnny Cash) / Fire & Ice (Pat Benetar)

At least it won't be a boring evening.

OK, seeing the Firewater lineup, I'll probably stay for the first 2 acts, but can definitely skip "Pat Benatar"....hated her then, still do.

Hey Allegra, are they still doing the "if you get in before X o'clock, cover is free"?

---

Interesting line up for that night. It looks like the music will start at 8pm. Vertigo USA is headlining and not on until 9:45pm. The following explains the later start time.

Straight from Firewater's MySpace page...

Vertigo USA (U2 Tribute) / Bennie Wheels (Johnny Cash) / Fire & Ice (Pat Benetar)

Discoteque said:
OK, seeing the Firewater lineup, I'll probably stay for the first 2 acts, but can definitely skip "Pat Benatar"....hated her then, still do.

Hey Allegra, are they still doing the "if you get in before X o'clock, cover is free"?

Silly girl. You're not reading that right. When bands are listed, they are listed as the headliner first. The headliner always plays last.

What I'm saying is that the Johnny Cash and Pat Benatar tributes go on first. Vertigo USA will not be on stage until 9:45 or as late as 10pm since there will be two bands before them. And the music doesn't start until 8pm.

It's free until 7pm. After 7, it's $8 cover charge.

Last edited:
Lizzie's bachlorette party will start at 6:45pm at Firewater this Friday night before Vertigo USA and the other bands go on stage. Remember $8 cover charge after 7pm.

And please NO gifts. Remember that she's moving to the Netherlands.

If you would like to give, please only give cash or a check.

Also please RSVP here or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom