Vertigo USA - Dallas, Texas - July 20!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
This will be the gathering of all gatherings! Rene will be in town all the way from across the pond! So y'all come out and enjoy a night of U2 with your U2 buddies!

Friday, July 20, 2007

10:00 pm

Firewater Bar & Grill - Dallas, Texas

Go here for more info - Vertigo USA

Hope to see y'all out there!

:wink:

:ohmy: Brace yourself.... I intend to come to this one. I need to practice low light photography. Shocker, I know...

angry peach said:
:ohmy: Brace yourself.... I intend to come to this one. I need to practice low light photography. Shocker, I know...

Oh my...STOP THE PRESSES!!!

SHE'S COMING OUT!

(Well, you know what I mean :giggle: )

So you finally decided to join us Miss Party Pooper...AMAZING!!!

And I'm glad you'll be taking pics. I'm tired of taking pics. Between Bryce and Vertigo USA, I'm getting burnt out. That's why I told Greg to bring his camera and I'll take the pics for him if he wants.

:sad: for the allman brothers.I need a excuse for not arriving sooner than 9:30 or so,....

Wow, The Allman Brothers was the first band I ever loved. I'll definately be there for that. Should be interesting.

Here's one for you topplehatU2, and for the rest of y'all!.....

I'm in the works trying to plan a regular gathering on Saturday, July 21st for lunch or dinner with Greg, Blair, and maybe Matt. [If you didn't know, the members of Vertigo USA.]

So stay tuned for a time and place!

Dinner gathering NEXT WEEKEND!!!

When: Saturday, July 21, 2007 @ 5pm [we are going in early to beat the crowd]

Where: Trinity Hall Irish Pub - Dallas [on the NE corner of Mockingbird and 75 Central and near the DART station]

Ages: all are welcome!

Who: anyone and everyone!

Special guests: members of Vertigo USA

RSVP: please reply to this message or send me a personal email or PM so that I have an idea of how many are coming.

:D

Allegra said:
Dinner gathering NEXT WEEKEND!!!

When: Saturday, July 21, 2007 @ 5pm [we are going in early to beat the crowd]

Where: Trinity Hall Irish Pub - Dallas [on the NE corner of Mockingbird and 75 Central and near the DART station]

Ages: all are welcome!

Who: anyone and everyone!

Special guests: members of Vertigo USA

RSVP: please reply to this message or send me a personal email or PM so that I have an idea of how many are coming.

:D
Abel forced me to be there,....if i don`t go she will cook.

ramblin rose said:
I would send you a PM saying I'll be there Friday and Saturday but your inbox is full. :(

What??? My inbox ain't full! It's only about 65% full.

Fine, I'll clean it out later. Right now I've got to get Bryce's dinner ready.

And yay! You're coming!

And Rono, shame on you for making ABEL make you dinner. Be nice to your new little bride to be!

Or I'll.....

Back
Top Bottom