VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's American Wife said:
Hey! Mr. BAW met a guy on the golf course today who was in the pub with us Sunday night!!! He lives in Newport Beach and went specifically to see Elevation. He was sitting right by us and remembers some of us more than others:

He mentioned Jesse by name because Jesse was apparently dancing with the hot chick in the white top with the big boobies and this guy asked Jesse who she was and if he knew her :sexywink:

Mindy saw them talking and wanted to know if he was bothering Jesse :lol:

and...he was responsible for getting Elvira kicked out on her drunken ass!!! She stole his beer and poured it down the front of her top...and asked him to lick it off..ewwwww :barf: He told security and that's when Linda and I saw her being removed from the premises!

he also remembers quite clearly that George Bush made an appearance :angry:

He wants me to send him some pictures but I want to make sure no one has a problem with that first.

:shocked: :uhoh:

REALLY? OH MY :censored:in GAWD. uhh yea, i had a good time with her. i was hopin none of you would notice. :slant:

you get his phone #/email? thats shockin to me that he remembers me. he was a cool guy to talk with.

hmm, Mindy wondered that? eh, no he wasn't botherin me.

Are you sayin 'Elvira' as in the one i was dancin with, got kicked off? if so, i wouldn't have minded if she took my beer an.... uhh, yea. :shrug:

PS, I prefer small boobies but i'll take what i get :reject:

pub crawler said:
me====>
Dippie.gif
diamond
spanka.gif
<==== Char

Hey,
no fair.:angry:

2 girls against 1 monkey:angry:

DB9
:wave:

jesseu2 said:

Are you sayin 'Elvira' as in the one i was dancin with, got kicked off? if so, i wouldn't have minded if she took my beer an.... uhh, yea. :shrug:

No, not the one you were dancing with...I meant the falling down drunk older lady with the black hair who was trying to dance with Brady while he was singing and was hitting on all the men in the place. She was shaking her groove thing or should I say things in everyone's faces and being obnoxious.

PS, I prefer small boobies but i'll take what i get :reject:

:laugh: you're funny Jesse!

was this guy the large fellow close to the stage, sitting on the same row as the interferecer ladies?

DB9

[quote}Hey! Mr. BAW met a guy on the golf course today who was in the pub with us Sunday night!!! He lives in Newport Beach and went specifically to see Elevation. He was sitting right by us and remembers some of us more than others:

He mentioned Jesse by name because Jesse was apparently dancing with the hot chick in the white top with the big boobies and this guy asked Jesse who she was and if he knew her

Mindy saw them talking and wanted to know if he was bothering Jesse

and...he was responsible for getting Elvira kicked out on her drunken ass!!! She stole his beer and poured it down the front of her top...and asked him to lick it off..ewwwww He told security and that's when Linda and I saw her being removed from the premises!

he also remembers quite clearly that George Bush made an appearance

He wants me to send him some pictures but I want to make sure no one has a problem with that first.[/quote]

I remember calling that drunk woman Elvira. Jesse, she was at the pub on Sunday. The hot chick you were dancing with was at the ballroom. By the way, hola guapo. Thanks for upholding my honor, my bf thought that pic was rather suggestive but he knows how deaf I am so I gotta get close to hear!

BAW, are we on for tomorrow's happy hour? Call me! I'm planning on leaving work about 4pm.

Bonosoulsister said:
BAW, are we on for tomorrow's happy hour? Call me! I'm planning on leaving work about 4pm.

"someone" forgot to write happy hour in his appt. book and now has to work Friday evening so I was going to call you and cancel...maybe we can try it again in a few weeks :(

I'm sorry :|

you called Kevin a girl...now you're really gonna get it :angry:

you better watch your back you big monkey :mad:

:wave: :laugh:

lol Char. :lol: Don't worry, diamond is in for plenty of torture this baseball season as I will continually be bringing to his attention the "W's" our beloved Angels will be frequently putting on the scoreboard.

SCOREBOARD, diamond! :mad:

:wave:

i know! we're being over run by all these SO CALS!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:angry: when did this thread turn in to a So Cal thread? :down:

:wave: y'all do realize you suck for not living near me!

i wish i lived closer too, iris! :scream:

(sistah---> Linda--->So Cal)

"someone" forgot to write happy hour in his appt. book and now has to work Friday evening so I was going to call you and cancel...maybe we can try it again in a few weeks :(

I'm sorry :|

Bummer! Course it could be just us girls, but I'd like for my bf to meet y'all too. Next time.

its ice day

well work is closed due to inclement weather and safety of employees so I had time to upload my digital pics finally.

So here they are....have a good day everyone.

336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338643%3B589ot1lsi

336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338643%3B665ot1lsi

336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338643%3B774ot1lsi

336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338643%3C636ot1lsi

336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338643%3C884ot1lsi

336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338643%3C%3B48ot1lsi

336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338644325%3Aot1lsi
336%3C69%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D675%3D779%3Dxroqdf%3E232338643%3B4%3B8ot1lsi

Last edited:
Great fotos Guac. You caught me pulling my shirt up! By the way, you were quite a trooper allowing Jess and Diamond to bunk with you. Got my respect! Ciao

For those of you who haven't been checking the Cleveland thread, GUESS WHAT?? Elevation is playing the Hard Rock on Saturday the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I *think* they might let me dance this time too!

I was planning on going anyway, but now I am that much more excited!

:hyper: :dance: :combust:

hmm...wait...I just saw that's June 14...I'll have to see about that...I'm still not sure if I'll be able to afford it or not tho, cuz my brother is having a baby in May and I might be going to NYC and that's only a month later, so I'll have to see how many airplane tickets I can afford lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom