VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I'll check out the website and pass it on to the promoter. Who knows? A belly dancer can't hurt no matter what the event. I'd like one at my wake! Sorry if I don't post much, it's event time in the advertising world and it's insane. Hola to my LV roomies ABEL, ICELLE and of course my sister, EEBZ!!

Sicy said:
Yeah when are you guys coming to San Fran :hyper:

I love San Fran!! I have a friend that goes to University at Berkeley and I visited him a while ago....lots of crazy ass hills to run up and down too!! :drool:

:yes: :wave:

Brady

:sexywink: I could try and get you gigs in Montreal...

Come to think of it... you guys should hire me as your Manager. :lol:

Bonosoulsister said:
Hey all! It's eebz sister. It was a blast meeting an partying with everyone. Looking forward to the next gathering if it's over this way.

This promoter I know is looking for an opening act for a show in California and likes the Elevation idea. So maybe Mrs. Edge can toss me the website or manager info., or Abel can email ElevationEdge to pass on the info. Either way, it's worth a shot!

Hi Linda!!! :wave: :hyper:

ElvtnEdge said:
[B
Thanks for the help, I'd love to goto California!

[/B]

:yes: :hyper: Elevation should come to California...and I think its a really great idea to bring your belly dancer along too :)

Hey! Mr. BAW met a guy on the golf course today who was in the pub with us Sunday night!!! He lives in Newport Beach and went specifically to see Elevation. He was sitting right by us and remembers some of us more than others:

He mentioned Jesse by name because Jesse was apparently dancing with the hot chick in the white top with the big boobies and this guy asked Jesse who she was and if he knew her :sexywink:

Mindy saw them talking and wanted to know if he was bothering Jesse :lol:

and...he was responsible for getting Elvira kicked out on her drunken ass!!! She stole his beer and poured it down the front of her top...and asked him to lick it off..ewwwww :barf: He told security and that's when Linda and I saw her being removed from the premises!

he also remembers quite clearly that George Bush made an appearance :angry:

He wants me to send him some pictures but I want to make sure no one has a problem with that first.

BUSH-GW-16.jpg

:angry:

diamond said:

BAW-
Dont you think it would be easier to invite him here, to the forum?

diamond
:)

:hmm: yeah, probably.

I hate it when you make sense

since you were so nice in posting that GW pic for me...here's one for you

e32RiE5D.jpg

yeah...he mentioned Jesse and Mindy...he described you too...cute blond, black top, glasses

you don't remember talking to anyone with Jesse? :ohmy:

Ok I'd like to just take a moment to thank the lord that I always remember what happens when I'm drunk.

:huh:

Bono's American Wife said:

:hmm: yeah, probably.

I hate it when you make sense

since you were so nice in posting that GW pic for me...here's one for you

e32RiE5D.jpg

BAW
and
Pub-

toast.jpg

you are both toast, next time I see you.
:)

DB9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom