VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not involved at all with this thread, but I just saw the wax picture of Bruce on the first page... man not the most flattering of poses... can someone get that man a laxative!

bonosgirl84 said:

icelle is lifted tee

icelle is girls gone wild

icelle is spring break

icelle is mtv beach house

icelle is 1-800

icelle is mardi gras

icelle is lifted tee

yes :yes:

:D :D

Bono's American Wife said:

ah yes...this is when you said "can you watch my jacket...I'll be back in 20 minutes".

One hour later...someone says "where's Jesse?" I say :shrug:

i didn't have a watch on, sorry :reject:

we thought you met some chicks and snuck away for a little fun :silent:

nope but, shit, i wish i had :slant: next time! next time more interferencer single women better come!

bonosgirl84 said:
omg, look what he started...

party again in las vegas in four months :hyper: who's in?

lets do CLEVELAND instead where the RnR HOF U2 Exhibit instead. plus theres no way we're gonna blow lotsa dough there.

CLEVELAND PEOPLE, CLEVELAND! :up: :yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well for memories sake i took pictures of my hotel room and bathroom! lol. yes i know i am a dork! :reject:

Velvet, I do that all the time with every hotel I stay in! So I am a dork too! :hug:

Speaking of Pleba, Spinninghead77 and I were thinking of setting up a new forum for Elevation droolage....MKMB (Mullet, Kevin, Mick Brady)! :lmao: I have more pics of them that I took in Vegas that I could post this weekend if you like...

I kind of miss Pleba...I was gone for so long that when I went back in I didn't know anyone! And I still have another 8 or so steamy stories to finish! :sigh:

BAW, I think you should post your pic! Sicy is right, we are supposed to post ALL the pics! :yes:

Last edited:
Mrs. Edge said:

I kind of miss Pleba...I was gone for so long that when I went back in I didn't know anyone! And I still have another 8 or so steamy stories to finish! :sigh:

Jess, I feel like that about the entire forum. I stopped visiting almost a year ago when I moved and got a new job. I have been lurking on and off, but didn't really start posting again until I came on line to see how the Vegas shows went! I almost posted in the newbie thread yesterday to 'introduce' myself and I have over 2000 posts.

:banghead:

how come flights from Dallas to Las Vegas in July (I did a search for the weekend of July 18) are still over $300 :angry:

Dallas is closer to Vegas than Atlanta is :|

martha said:
Maybe it's higher from Dallas because more people want to leave Texas than Georgia so they can charge more?

*runs away*

:madspit: :sexywink:

actually, logically it would seem that if more people were flying they would charge less? (they would have to charge more to pay for maintenance and fuel to fly fewer people) so there must be more people leaving Atlanta, and everyone wants to stay in Texas since it's such a wonderful place! :tongue:

:cute: aren't you a teacher martha? :wink: jk!

no offense MissVelvet :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom