VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I noticed that pic looked weird.. like a background.

Why would they do that though? Its beautiful outside without the screen :confused:

the pic was taken at the base of the Stratosphere in a photo booth Sicy, it's a fake background :rolleyes:

they should just have the photo booth up top and take a real pic :tsk:

I don't quite understand why they do that with the fake screen if you're there anyway now that you mention it :shrug: :der:

Pics from up there don't really turn out. At least they didn't for me :shrug: So maybe that's why they have it?

unless it's foggy, or cloudy or bad weather, I think they shouldn't use the fake background.

But even when there's bad weather, the pics can be kinda neat...I took this pic when we were up there that afternoon, of course I was aiming the camera at the rain shower, not the strip lol :der:

336%3B94%3B923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338358%3B83%3Aot1lsi

I saw Kevin lurking in other forums last night...now he knows what real freaks we are :uhoh: :laugh: :lol:

Re: I took this picture last year

Sicy said:

That's a really good picture. :|
I don't think we went outside though. Can you go outside? :der: Maybe we did. :shrug: It's all a blurr. I hate heights. :sad:

hmmmm remember the song by Rockwell called "Somebody's watching me"? now I know what he wrote about:sexywink: :lol: :lol:

just kidding...

I think this site is cool and I never really looked at whatelse was on here.. I was checking out the different forums.

Don't worry, I didn't read anything I didn't already know....LOL

just kidding..honest:evil:

Re: Re: I took this picture last year

Angel said:

That's a really good picture. :|
I don't think we went outside though. Can you go outside? :der: Maybe we did. :shrug: It's all a blurr. I hate heights. :sad:

Yes, from the very top you can go outside and look at the Vegas lights :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom