VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
LOL this is very Random but i am in orlando watching the Local news and my cousin's husband is on the news doing the weather! haha!!! this is great!

that is very random Iris...but cool nonetheless :yes:

hehe...I used a big word

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
lol john so does have an accent. y'all canadians do have accents. yup. that is like me saying i don't have a southern accent. lol

WE (canadians) do not have accents!

"Y'all" and "fixin" can only mean the person saying this has an accent...

Hey iris remember that commercial with the guy that says

"damnnnn that's hotter than Georgia Asphalt!!!!" hehehe:lol: :lol:

Kevin (take off eh!!)

Iris your face is not fat :|

Canadians do have accents, just like I admit I have a California accent dude.. yknow that's hella cool. :|

I never heard Iris say y'all. Sorry I missed that.

I did not hear ABEL having a texas accent :shrug:

Sicy said:

I did not hear ABEL having a texas accent :shrug:

my cousins from New York and New Jersey say I have a Texas accent...I remember when we visited them when we were kids, they kept asking my brother and I to say y'all :laugh:

OH ABEL !!!!

336%3B7%3A4323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3B3%3D%3A28%3Dxroqdf%3E232338398%3B677ot1lsi

:sexywink: :tongue: :laugh:

I guess I didn't pay too much attention to what was behind me, so I didn't recognize the pic :laugh: :der:

i :heart: icelle's face...look at her in that pic :cute:

cellie, i was having a bad day today, so i was eating your interference blue m&m's.

I've just been eating my green st. patrick's day m&m's! :laugh:

I've almost finished the bag :sigh:

My interference blue ones ended up all over the floor of the pub in Vegas cuz the bag had a hole in it :|

I don't remember if anyone posted this or not, but I just remembered it today...

When me, icelle, martha, and mr. and mrs. edge went to the Stratosphere, we went up to the top observation deck. While we were waiting for the elevator back down, the background music was playing. Suddenly a U2 song comes on (I believe it was Pride), and at the same exact time we all gasp! :laugh: and then the elevator came and we were like "can't we wait till the song finishes?" lol. Of course we didn't stay and wait, lol. :cute:

i remember when everyone did that hehe...i didnt hear it tho. i assumed that it was a u2 song from everyone's reaction. it was funny to see them all *oh my god! u2!!*:lol:

ABEL said:
I don't remember if anyone posted this or not, but I just remembered it today...

When me, icelle, martha, and mr. and mrs. edge went to the Stratosphere, we went up to the top observation deck. While we were waiting for the elevator back down, the background music was playing. Suddenly a U2 song comes on (I believe it was Pride), and at the same exact time we all gasp! :laugh: and then the elevator came and we were like "can't we wait till the song finishes?" lol. Of course we didn't stay and wait, lol. :cute:

It was ME...not Martha, that want to the stratosphere with you guys :eyebrow: :mad:

oh ABEL

Um, so there was like a big gathering in Vegas and stuff?

:reject:

guess I should visit this forum occasionally

that picture that BAW just posted is so funny too that we took at the Stratosphere! Did anyone notice the words "Baileys" just there floating above my head like a halo? :laugh: The screen they used was a green screen for the background, and then dropped the background scene in...my hat was green (that big green foam hat) and so it dissapeared! :laugh:

I had brought my green shamrock stickers with me too that we were all wearing, and the security guards commented on them, so I reached in my purse and stuck a green shamrock on each of them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom