VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me diamond, but I did not use those angry smilies when I posted.

Thank you.

And I saw you screaming before you edited.

heres another..

Im in the company w 2 very very cool and intelligent people:cool:

Attachments

• 951520-r1-23a.jpg
    951520-r1-23a.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
jesse and I.

Boy
was
I
hammered:huh:

Drunk or sober Jesse brings joy to myself and many others in just hanging w/him:up:

Attachments

• 951520-r1-9a.jpg
    951520-r1-9a.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Are you girls touching him? :angry: :yuck:

Mindy and Char have the same glasses :cute:
I just noticed that.

One of the most intelligent, well traveled and all around nice people on the boards, Ms. Velvet..:)

Attachments

• 951520-r1-22a.jpg
    951520-r1-22a.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Mrs. Edge said:
Oh! Before I forget...Kevin you have to tell them what happened to you at the airport....with the bubble pants!!!

:laugh:

Ok well if I must tell the story! lol
Basically due to us maxing out our baggage going to Vegas with all the stuff we brought, I had to take one of Brady's bags on the plane as my 2nd carry-on. Well when I went through the scanner they had to open the bag up. The lady unzips the bag and she looks and pulls out the black/blue bubble pants! I said something along the lines of "Before you ask, we're a band and these aren't mine, they're his" and pointed into air where I thought Brady was standing!!! The lady laughed and said something like "Oh sure they are...whatever you're into!"

I felt like such a tool!! lol
thats one of the stories:wave:

iris, you look really great. please dont second guess yourself. i hate taking pics too and i think i probably look worse. but you honestly look good, really:hug:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
thanks but i really don't think so. i honestly hate taking pictures. :tsk:

anyway, kevin why are you online? your team is playing right now!

For some reason it's not on the dish, and besides Im washing & repacking my clothes for tomorrow night and doing some guitar maintenence. Oh the fun things an airplane can do!!

by the way I can't see the pics diamond posted so I cant tell what youre talking about hating pictures... am I in any of them? lol

:tsk: my god, see what alcohol can do to you?

i can't believe i posed for a picture with diamod. i don't look too happy about it, either...which i'm sure i wasn't.

ElvtnEdge said:

For some reason it's not on the dish, and besides Im washing & repacking my clothes for tomorrow night and doing some guitar maintenence. Oh the fun things an airplane can do!!

by the way I can't see the pics diamond posted so I cant tell what youre talking about hating pictures... am I in any of them? lol

oh fun. i get to do the repacking sunday night. :| and i am glad you can't see the pictures that have ruined my night. and i have no idea if you are in them, because well i didn't scan long enough to look. lol i saw one look at my face and bolted like hell out of this thread.

anyway thanks icelle and able :slant: i am telling you right now i am not feeling too hot about myself. my friend came to work w/ pictures of us and i almost tossed them into the shredder. i am very hard on myself especially at the current weight i am at. it bothers me to no end. anyway i will shut up about this because i know it is annoying and is starting to sound plain stupid. :der:

Last edited:
for kevin-[

diamond
336%3B444323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3Dxroqdf%3E2323382%3B6%3A3%3B9ot1lsi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom