VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grrr. i can't believe that i missed the joshua tree set :mad:

yeah, i'm sure that the entire las vegas clark county library system would have come to a grinding halt without me...:rolleyes:

i'd love to know what songs they played from JT...

bonosgirl84 said:
did they do trip through your wires? that's my favorite josh song...

no "Trip" but here was the set: it was a really magical set....tons of people singing along to Gloria and homecoming....we all had the time of our life on stage (isn't that right ELVTN EDGE?)

STREETS
DESIRE
IN GOD's COUNTRY
UNFORGETTABLE FIRE
GLORIA
I WILL FOLLOW
A SORT OF HOMECOMING
BULLET
BAD
OCTOBER
NEW YEARS DAY
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

PRIDE
WITH OR WITHOUT YOU

bonosgirl84 said:
oh, brady...hi.

it was nice to meet you. so sorry i missed monday night...next time, ok?

:wave:

it was nice meeting you too and no worries about missing Monday....work is a priority.... :(

:wave:

:)

I have to go to work today :( I shoulda taken today off...had off yesterday...and tomorrow and Saturday are my regular days off :banghead:

I still feel :yawn: from Vegas lol

grrr yourself

Diamond,

Sorry to hurt your feelings but ya know that really bugged me to no end..and then you made light of it in the morning like it was no big deal..and yesterday was not a good day for me..so I vented a little..

and if I do say so myself...it felt damn good...and Im not gonna apologize...on the contrary..you should be apologizing to me...so there...:mad: :mad: :mad:

see I can be just as mad at times..go figure...

have a good day...

*wonders how Im gonna pay for trip to Vegas and a 1200 bearing job on my car* :( :( :(

Iris,

Sorry didnt mean to air anything in public...Sicy you can delete those posts and I shant post another word about it.

Cheers, and irregardless of the fact, I still enjoyed myself and meeting everyone..and with that Ill take my leave...ciao

No way I'm not deleting anything. People should know what kind of a person he is.

I have some but havent had a chance to upload them yet..and wont tonight either..but tomorrow..definitely tomorrow...and will post then

I have more band pictures, I could always post them too....but I thought I'd wait for everyone else's pics too.

Angel, thanks for asking about my dancing! :hug: But unfortunately, I couldn't dance because I had to belong to some sort of union and I didn't want to get the band in trouble on their first outing. Maybe another time!

They have a huge gig in Brady's home town tomorrow night, and I get a 16 foot lit catwalk to dance on, I can't wait! I'll post some pics if we get some good ones of that show.

As for guaca's story, I wasn't really laughing at diamond (well, maybe a little ;) ), it was just the way she told the story. I mean the image of him running around in his undies and yanking on her foot in the early morning hours, was just too hilarious! I still giggle just thinking about it. I know that guaca's story was meant more to be an amusing story for us, and not to be mean to diamond specifically.

:)

Mrs. Edge said:
And just some miscellaneous pics.....

This funny thing in the Vegas Airport (guaca says that's Zone waiting for his 50th flight!)

336%3B35%3B523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E23233827%3B54%3B6ot1lsi
:lol: :lmao:

Wow all these pics

and abileys hats and green stuff?! :( I spent my St Patricks day in a hospital I am all sad now but my cousin did come in a birght green outfit and I fell about laughing- jes only 10 tho poor kid but he looked a shambles

:silent:

you all look so :cute:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom