VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More bonosgirl pics

I love this one:
336%3B2%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233826%3A525%3Aot1lsi

336%3B2%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233826%3A525%3Bot1lsi

336%3B2%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233826%3A5259ot1lsi

i love that one of brady too :flirt:

that's when i told him to "give me love" :cute:

that was also right around the time i thought my interference badge was a press pass :drunk:

gabrielvox, i have no idea what you're talking about :shifty: :sexywink:

bonosgirl84 said:
that was also right around the time i thought my interference badge was a press pass :drunk:

That was also around the same time you almost kicked some bitch's ass :laugh: :cool:

Sicy said:
Come and post Brady :wave:

I see you lurking :mad: :tongue:

:yes:

okay you caught me! lol.

It was such a great pleasure meeting all of you and performing in front of some die hard fans. I know I didn't get a chance to chat very much to those of you there on Saturday but I am glad I had more of a chance to converse on Sunday and Monday. Thanks for all your kind words! I am soooo tired today and I think I have laryngitis:(

Singing with a cold for three nights in the desert air can sure take it's toll! I sound like darth vader today eeesh.....

Thanks to Mrs. Edge, Mr. Edge and Whacka for coming all the way from Toronto!!

Anyway, thanks again to all of you...I can't express how much we appreciate your support. I will write more later when I have the energy....for now I will continue to lurk and catch up on some much needed sleep :wink:

:wave: :wave:

was I even in the same place

hmm...seems like I was in a different place then the rest of ya....

*oh well, at least I got to see the Hoover Dam...and Im happy about that*

by the looks of the pics..you all had a good time...dont know where the heck I was...but I had fun too...

hey brady, good to see you on here. sleep does sound good, hope you get better soon. take care..

bradyvox said:

:yes:

okay you caught me! lol.

It was such a great pleasure meeting all of you and performing in front of some die hard fans. I know I didn't get a chance to chat very much to those of you there on Saturday but I am glad I had more of a chance to converse on Sunday and Monday. Thanks for all your kind words! I am soooo tired today and I think I have laryngitis:(

Singing with a cold for three nights in the desert air can sure take it's toll! I sound like darth vader today eeesh.....

Thanks to Mrs. Edge, Mr. Edge and Whacka for coming all the way from Toronto!!

Anyway, thanks again to all of you...I can't express how much we appreciate your support. I will write more later when I have the energy....for now I will continue to lurk and catch up on some much needed sleep :wink:

:wave: :wave:

Hi Brady!!!!! :wave: It's Carrie from emails... I can't wait to read your story about Elevation's Adventures in Vegas!!! :hyper:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:sexywink: :drool:

KEVIN AND BRADY Y'ALL ARE SUCH STUDS!!!!!!!!

and to think that i have your guitar pick. gah, i will cheerish it always. lmao! ;)

Well thank you very much, by the way that is a shadow of the mic on my face in that picture . I had to take a double take wondering what the in the hell that was!!! lol

Brady said just about everything to be said. Thank you to everyone that came out to see us. Sorry I didn't get to meet all of you :( I must add Monday night's show was the highlight of my musical life thusfar. Just a sea of people yelling and screaming, not to mention jumping up on stage! It kicked ass!!

By the way Iris, the pick isnt worth anything. I didnt sign it, how can you prove it's mine??? LOL

hi y'all,

i just woke up after sleeping 15 hours or so, after makin the trip from vegas to my folks hom in Seattle area for the remainder of my spring break.

sore neck and back..

but i miss all of you already especially u icelle, abel :(

brady, it was fun meeting u and your band and watching u strut your stuff.

diamond, i had a great time bitch slappin u while u was drunk :lmao:

kevin, i eventually made it to the pub saturday, no worries.

guaca, nice to meet u! sorry about diamond, lol lol lol

more stories to come later when i can think straight...

JesseU2...the gambling man, ladies man, dance floor man, bitch slapping man, lousy flounder hating man, don't call me sweetie man :laugh: :wave:

You're a lot of fun to party with Jesse :yes: :hug:

I just posted my first round of pictures and commentary, and it was too big and the whole thing got deleted! :banghead:

I have to run out of the house, but I will post everything tonight. I got some great pics!!

:wave:

Hey Kevin and Brady, I have been asking for a guitar pick for ages!!! Favouritism!!! :p ;)

don't feel bad, mrs. edge...i didn't get a pick either.

i didn't even get to see the show on monday :(

ah, well...at least i got my autographed poster...:drool:

Mrs. Edge said:

Hey Kevin and Brady, I have been asking for a guitar pick for ages!!! Favouritism!!! :p ;)

You are right Jess! Reading all these messages I was beginning to worry that we might lose our boys across the border. We will have to show them this weekend that the real parties take place in the north... the far north!!

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. I love reading this thread!!

hi Kevin! :wave: :hug:

I miss everyone too :sad: :scream:

I just took my pics in to be developed...should be ready by 5pm :hyper:

I'm only getting photo CDs...I figured I'd be posting most of them anyway and can get prints done later of the ones I want...the photo CDs were something like $2.88, and the photo processing fee was an additional $1.50 or so, so each CD should cost me around $5 each...not bad considering I've got 6 of them :laugh:

I can't wait!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I wanted an elevation poster too, but there wasn't any left on the walls of the pub to tear down :angry: :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom