Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1 - if you can afford the U2.com membership buy it
2 - Buying tickets online through ticketmaster is faster and more convenient but it can be confusing if you have never done it before.
3 - You will need a credit card to purchase your tickets online.
4 - Pre-register at ticketmaster and set up your account now. This includes your name, address, credit card number and expiry date. Make sure you remember your name and password - THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!
4 - My advice would be go to the ticketmaster site now and play. Just make sure you don't buy any tickets :D
5 - Remember you are playing 'beat the clock'. When you are asked how many tickets you want, enter the number. ***MORE IMPORTANT STUFF*** There is an area that says 'best seats available' - check and make sure which seats these are especially if you don't want GA (general admission or floor).

I hope this rambling messages helps - good luck :)

Do you know anything about camera's and if they allow flash? I'm planning to bring my digicam.

Oh and one more question: when they say $165 for the best seats, the price is in american dollars right?

Yeah $165 US plus the service charges. There was mention in the email I got from U2.com that there would be a reduced service charge for members but I didn't really pay attention to it. I know that I have sometimes paid upto $12 extra dollars per ticket - ouch

$150 will probably get you on the lower tier of GM Place but the General Admission tickets (standing on the floor) will be cheaper and if you are willing to do the standing thing and wait before the show - you can probably get really close.

I'm hoping the best seats will be less that $200

Sadly I can't do the GA thing :sad: I have school and my parents would kill me.

Since I'm aiming for lower tier seats you think I should bother lining up at GM Place for tickets or do you think me and a friend on the internet buying off TM and one more on the phone will be good enough? (planning to buy 3 tickets)

Sorry for all the questions :huh: I'm wondering if express mail is worth it or if I should just stick to regular snail mail?

I do the pickup at ticketmaster. But remember it is the credit card holder who has to pickup the tickets. So if you are using someone else's card you may want to have them mailed out. I would use the courier service - not that I don't trust Canada Post :shifty:

I don't think my knees could take the abuse of the floor :(

I'm going for the reserved seating ones. I'm going to try and get the very best seats. I know this is going to be a lot of money but....

It's U2 :)

But the internet needs a credit card too
BTW I already set up an account on TM so I'm all set for the internet.
What do you think of lining up?

Back
Top Bottom