/// UV - The U2 Tribute // - Live in Miami Beach December 29th! Who's coming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmaleads

The Fly
/// UV - Live in Miami Beach December 29th! Who's coming?

UV - The U2 Tribute will be returning to The Playwright Irish Pub on Miami Beach, December 29th! Slainte!

Details:

Date: Saturday December 29th, 2007
Time: 9:30 PM (possible fan gathering beforehand???)
Place: The Playwright Irish Pub
Address: 1265 Washington Ave - Miami Beach, FL, 33139
Tel: 305 534-0667

We are really excited about this event as it's in an Irish Pub (and we dont get to play pubs very often) and it's also the place UV played it's first ever performances some 2 1/2 years ago with ETS!

Whether you need an excuse to party or a live U2 fix, c'mon out and party with us! I personally know there are alot of U2 fans in south Florida that always ask when we will be playing locally, and this would be a great chance for all of us to maybe have a fan gathering too before, during, and after the show!

Who's in??? PlaTheGreat? xroxyichickx? Alison? Denise? Bullet? Disciple? Others?

Please come by and introduce yourself to the band as we love to meet you!

More info (and videos from our last show!) here: www.u2tributeshow.com

Last edited:
I'm thinking of being there, but damn the hotel prices this time of year!! :mad:

Maybe I'll come after all...after all they stay open 23 hours a day...I can always just snooze on the beach in the morning....hmm...that reminds me of the Dec 2 2001 final Elevation show!

:wink:

www.u2tributeshow.com

Shameless :bump: lol

Any of you cats going to make it? Pla? We have a couple surprise songs for you too! *wink*

PLAYWRIGHTFLYER-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom