/// UV - The U2 Tribute // - Atlanta, Georgia in April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Just to let Atlanta area U2 fans know, that /// UV - The U2 Tribute // will be playing two shows in April in the Greater Atlanta Area:

Thursday April 12, 2007
Suwanee, GA (Greater Atlanta)
Wild Wing Cafe Suwannee
3265 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road
Suwanee, Georgia
(770) 945-9090

and the next night in nearby Alpharetta:

Friday April 13, 2007
Alpharetta, GA (Greater Atlanta)
Wild Wing Cafe Alpharetta
5530 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, Georgia
(678) 990-WING (9464)

The last time /// UV // played Suwannee it was pretty crazy indeed, a great crowd and man the wings are to die for! Look forward to seeing you there, be sure to come and say hello!

And for all who enjoy frequenting the other Wild Wing locations across the US, keep checking the site for upcoming dates, soon to be announced!

www.u2tributeshow.com

Last edited:
Atlanta

Sorry boys. Don't think I can make it all the way up there- but I'll see you for St. Patty's in Miami, DEFINITELY!!! :)

neutral said:
I'd really like to make one of these shows, will have to see how my work schedule is next month. :hmm:

Hey! I really hope you CAN make it! That would be awesome! At least you have enough time to either try to take it off, or get off early to come! Make sure you come say hi if you can make it, and keep me posted so we can look out for ya!

Hope to see you there! Should be a great time!

Eddie

Hmmm... I just might have to make an appearance at one of these shows. And the wings there do kick ass. :up:

Last edited:
So, is there anyone here going to the Thursday show who'd like to meet up? My only friend who likes U2 enough to go with me is busy, and I'd rather not be there by myself.

I'll be with you? Like, onstage? Given my singing abilities, that may not be wise. :wink: Come to think of it, "singing" may not be the correct descriptive term.

It's the whole "sitting at the bar by myself" thing that I'm not too keen on. Actually, that part isn't bad. It's the drunken obnoxious frat boys who see me sitting at the bar by myself who are the problem. Heh.

What time does the show start?

Just for THAT, I'm gonna find you and make you sing! :wink:

You know, there are a few people that are coming out that haven't posted in this thread. I'm sure you'll make a few new friends :yes:

We should be underway sometime around 9 PM.

Look fwd to meeting you!

woohoo! it;s a BEAUTIFUL DAY outside, sunny and 75

perfect for a U2 show, I'm headin over early for some wings!!! See you guys there!

gabrielvox said:
muauaahahaaahaha

haha

ha

:wink:

Woo. Still recovering from last night. :drunk:

Gabriel wasn't kidding, people! He came over and sang a line of... I think "Stand By Me"? with me. I let myself get drowned out, because again -- me singing: unwise. :wink: And that was before he knew who I was! I introduced myself during the intermission, and then somehow found myself dancing onstage with him later. Hee. There was lots of dancing, actually. I boogied with about five different guys of varying degrees of skill, ranging from "two left feet but having fun anyway" to "twirling me around so fast I lost my shoes." Good times.

Great guys, great band. Loved that Miracle Drug was in the setlist. Go see 'em. :up:

hey Erin!

Good to have you out with us the other night...a bit late getting back in the thread here but I'm just getting mobile after 4 days of straight madness :huh:

It was a bit funny to meet you "as an Interferencer" after already schmoozin ya Bono style lol...well it was alot of fun always made even better by having a great U2 fan like you out - and what did I tell ya, coming by yourself wasn't all that bad after all, right? ;)

Too bad you didn't make it to Alpharetta - it was packed and the people were HARDCORE U2 fans, a great second night to be sure.....Hope to see you soon!

(browneyedgirl too bad we didn't see you, but we'll be back!)

:wave: Hi guys!

Too bad you didn't make it to Alpharetta - it was packed and the people were HARDCORE U2 fans, a great second night to be sure.....Hope to see you soon!

Aw, go figure. Well, my best friend is in town and I had to go out with her. She likes U2 just fine, but not that much :wink:. Hope to see y'all the next time you make the trip up here.

Back
Top Bottom