/// UV in Florida - August 10 & 11 //

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Just a word about upcoming UV shows in August:

Friday August 10 in New Port Richey (just north of Tampa)
BOURBON STREET NIGHTCLUB
Address: 4331 US HWY 19, New Port Richey Florida

Definitely one of the nicest places in the Tampa area to see a live show - great sound and lights and we're excited about our return! For anyone travelling, there are also discounted rooms available at the Ramada just down the street.

and

Saturday August 11 in Cape Coral (just outside Ft Myers)
MARTINI'S BAR AND GRILL
Address: 1306 Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral Florida

more details / directions:
[url]www.u2tributeshow.com
[/URL]

Hope to see you there!

Viernes, Amigo! LOL... just trying 2 sharpen Ur spanish skills. I'll b there Friday at the Bourbon Street Nightclub show. Looking 4ward 2 it, guys!

LOL.... Touché, My French-Canadian Camarade.

Hey, Gabe....U gonna stay awake this time?

(Ouch....)

:madspit:

(Inside Joke, people.... not meant 2 reflect on Gabriel Vox's per4mance skills or 2 insinuate he suffers from narcolepsy.)

Last edited:
:lol:

It wouldn't b a Legit Bono per4mance if the lyrics WEREN'T mangled, my friend! LOL...

Looking 4ward 2 the show, guys! Drive safely.

I was at the show last night. I met you briefly (when everyone was forced outdoors while the place was burning!) You guys put on a hell of a show. Nice to hear some live U2 so close to home. I was impressed.....keep up the good work...

Hope you guys come back sometime...

Whoa! Was that me or Eddie you met Nate? If it was me sorry for forgetting, things were a bit hectic and confusing at that point to say the least...

Yeah really weird to have a guy in a fire dept uniform come up and order me to stop a song midway thru so we could evacuate....I guess you stuck around for the second part of the evening when the fire dept gave the all clear to return to the club?

Otherwise, we had a blast too! :)

I gotta say a HUGE THANK YOU once again to Miguel (he posts here)

I got severely delayed arriving in Tampa, to the point where the rest of the band had to continue on to the venue without me to get set up.

I called Miguel, he agreed to wait for me, met me at the airport and got me to the church on time (heh) and made sure everything went off ok.

Thanks alot Miguel!!!! A shining example of a good Interferencer, after all it was here that I met him! :) :)

I met you, but didn't really talk to you.Some of the girls taking pictures with you outside during the fire were friends of mine.I did talk to Eddie, and it's nice to be able to talk music with other die-hard U2 fans. If I had known you were an interferencer at the time, I would have definitely spoken up! And yeah, I stuck around, and although my crew abandoned me, I was content to just watch the rest of the show.

Ah! Cool!

Well I want those pics! :wink:

Were you the guy that took the pics? I think I remember now!

I actually had to duck out of the awning for a bit right after that, I started to feel a bit winded or something from the smoke, I ran back in to fetch my camera and the place was pretty smoky...not a good move for a singer! lol

gabrielvox said:
I gotta say a HUGE THANK YOU once again to Miguel (he posts here)

I got severely delayed arriving in Tampa, to the point where the rest of the band had to continue on to the venue without me to get set up.

I called Miguel, he agreed to wait for me, met me at the airport and got me to the church on time (heh) and made sure everything went off ok.

Thanks alot Miguel!!!! A shining example of a good Interferencer, after all it was here that I met him! :) :)

Bro, no thanx necessary. It was no problem at all. As always, it was a blast 2 hang out w/ U guys, and the show is, as I've said b4, the next best thing 2 the real thing.

Keep in touch, guys.

Back
Top Bottom