// UV @ House of Blues Orlando Sun Jun 10 //

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Hi all

Just to let you know that we'll be playing the main concert hall at Orlando's House of Blues on Sunday, June 10. Our performance is the headline event of a fundraiser being hosted by Paul Mitchell hair products, in benefit of Breast Cancer Research. Needless to say, there will be quite a few hairstylists and industry people at the event, reportedly over 1,800 of the capacity 2,100 tickets have been sold already.

Details:
House of Blues
1490 E. Buena Vista Dr.,
Orlando, Florida

Our show starts at 8:00 PM - but the entire event begins earlier, you might want to check when you buy tickets what time would be a good time to be there if you intend to be up close to the band. Not much needs to be said about the HOB, it's a first class facility with awesome sound and lighting!

Tickets are $20 and are NOT available from the House of Blues directly, you need to dial 1.800.335.7469 for Premier Promotions.

You can also buy tickets by dialing 1.800.654.9180, press 1 to order, and mention the Paul Mitchell event on June 10th, 2007 at the Orlando House Of Blues.

So come on out and join us at what will no doubt be a great event, not only will you get a U2 fix, you'll be helping the fight against breast cancer.

Make sure you say hi to the band afterwards!

Last edited:
UPDATE: spoke to my contact late yesterday and apparently all 2100 tickets are now SOLD OUT. So that's a good thing for us, but a bad thing for fans if you haven't already secured a ticket and are thinking of going.

I have a request in for a band guestlist...however, we're trying to be moderate with it, given that the event is for a good cause and all...so if you'd like to come, drop me a PM or an email at info@u2tributeshow.com and we'll see what can be arranged.

15 days and counting!

Last Call! We're finalizing the guest list for the House Of Blues Sunday. Sold out show, so lets us know asap. Hope to see you all there! We need your full name, and youll need ID at the box office.

A couple of shots of the show:

edgyjoe.jpg

marcus.jpg

more pics HERE

Back
Top Bottom