// UV @ Hard Rock Hotel Universal Studios - Nov 23 //

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
UV - The U2 Tribute will be returning to Orlando this month, playing at the Hard Rock Hotel!

Details:

Date: Friday November 23, 2007
Time: 8:00 PM
Place:
Velvet Bar and Lounge
Hard Rock Hotel @ Universal Studios
Address: 5800 Universal Blvd Orlando, FL

Tickets are $15 at the door and include parking

Whether you need an excuse to party after a day of shopping madness or just need to work off your Thanksgiving turkey, cmon out and party with us!

More info (and videos from our last show!) here:
www.u2tributeshow.com

Just a quick clarification/correction about our show at the Hard Rock Hotel on Nov 23, according to their promotional release last week:

- doors are at 6:30 PM

- opening performance by Orlando rockers AUDIOLOGY (myspace: audiology)

- $15 admission includes free parking, first specialty drink free and $3 drinks all night

Looking forward to seeing you there, we've got some hardcore U2er's coming from far and wide for this one so it's going to be a great night for sure! :)

^
As long as along with the usual gr8 show, U can guarantee me some hot mamas will b there, I'm good 2 go!
:wink:

Dude, Disciple, you kill me! :lol:

fyi:

Just a heads up we've been working hard at getting our archived pictures and videos up on our newest presence on the internet, our Official UV Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8625685859

From now on we'll be posting pictures and videos updates directly to that page as well as www.U2TributeShow.com ... (*ahem* video updates....*ahem ahem* gvox? :lol: fix that f-ing computer!)

Heres the official poster. There's a great band opening for us as well, Audiology. They rock out with their *(&%^ out pretty hard!

pic06334.gif

Solid show, guys..... Looking 4ward 2 seeing the footage online. It was a blast 2 hang out again.... it seems we always have a gr8 time.

Till the next time! :rockon:

hey man thanks! Glad to hear you made it home aok! Just got home after a gruelling flight back, so I'll get the material up asap!! Or maybe you deserve a personal copy...hmm..yeah, you do!! :hi5:

Also a :wave: to rihannasu, nice to meet you finally! :)

:yippie:

That would b awesome! Sorry 2 hear about the travel woes.... same story, new day it seems 4 U, amigo.... how was the 2nd show?

The second show was probably even better musically for us - we got to do more fan oriented sets - and we got that on tape too...not as many people of course as it was a smaller and newer venue, but alot of fun just the same! A few of the folks who we gave cards to in Orlando on Friday night came up to the Sat show again so that was cool too :)

PS - BOB MARLEY'S!!!! man I love that place!!

Good 2 hear... I'm glad U had some repeat audience members! .... and 4 those of U that don't know.... gabrielvox is a Jamaican Rasta trapped in a skinny Canadian's body! Seriously!

:p

The Disciple said:
Good 2 hear... I'm glad U had some repeat audience members! .... and 4 those of U that don't know.... gabrielvox is a Jamaican Rasta trapped in a skinny Canadian's body! Seriously!

:p

:lmao: that's hilarious!!!

Honestly I felt so at home at that place, I can't wait to go back!!

City Jazz is frickin awesome too! That band played Vertigo ya know, and pretty well too! I have video of it ;)

Beautiful Day and Ultraviolet!

Ultraviolet was solid..... but everytime I watch these vids U know who keeps distracting the hell outta me w/ their shenanigans! LOL....

Its funny what you see in the video watching it later tho...I didn't even notice any of that shit when I was up there :shrug:

watched the first 3 songs of the Miami DVD on the way to practice last night dude, saw a brief glimpse of Mark and I...was really cool to relive that..you rock for getting that to me man!!!

I'm glad U didn't.... Ur per4mance might have been seriously affected if U had seen them!

I'm hoping that U were not doing the driving on the way 2 Ur practice..... :huh:

LOL... my pleasure. Where r U guys in the audience?

Back
Top Bottom