Unforgettable Fire @The CANAL ROOM Fri Nov 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
check out Unforgettable Fire - UF2.com - NYC Based U2 Tribute Bandfor more details!

:edge: :larry: :bono: :adam:

untitled-11.jpg

hi Dazz...

not sure when we'll all get to the restaurant since we're coming from all different directions & taking planes, trains and automobiles.....just pop your head in periodically :)

:hyper:

:lol:

:eyebrow: What?!??! No jet skies, parachutes or personal jets pack.... oh, wait.... Edge has not invneted the personal jet pack yet !! :waiting:

( er...:shifty::reject: I might actaully conk out late afternoon and just get to the show.....depends.. been up too lare the last 2 nights .. and really feeling it ...but i'll be there! :D ) :wave: :wave:

Cari I will be looking for those shutter/Muse glasses :)

M

Those would work well with, say... Discotheque?!?!

:lol:

:eyebrow: What?!??! No jet skies, parachutes or personal jets pack.... oh, wait.... Edge has not invneted the personal jet pack yet !! :waiting:

well, i can't account for everyone, so it's possible that a parachute as a source of arrival could be made.

:D

:sigh:
i messed up my budget so i couldn't go.....

it tookk SO long to figure out (money for some other needed and fun stuff hidden around) that i couldn't even just drop in to say hi at the restaurant b//c too late.

better budgetting NEXT time!
( yarn buying was a major - semi-unexpected jump -- buying more & more over the previous, and this week! :reject::lol::lol: )

Hope it was a great show / time!

Dee, we were wondering if you made it; it was pretty packed in there when we got in and thought you may have just stayed back once you arrived. A good time was had by all though and you missed a nice show (as if there is ever a baaaad UF show!)

oh phooey on those darn budgets!

ladywtsh -- what do you look like?

Oops, only just saw this! Not that it mattered since you couldn't make it - sorry to hear that :sad:
I was with Cari and Mia, actually...well, until the evening ended when the bouncers wouldn't allow me to go downstairs and find them :grumpy:

Oh, and the band was really quite good!! :up:

Back
Top Bottom