Unforgettable Fire @ The Canal Room - 09/11/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Dazz, are there any dedication/memorial services or anything going on that evening in the area that you know of? i'll be taking the holland in so if there are that can cause a bit of a traffic delay for me.

don't think i can leave muuuuch before 7p so with "typical" traffic and parking i should get in somewhere around 8:30ish.

hey Dazz, are there any dedication/memorial services or anything going on that evening in the area that you know of? i'll be taking the holland in so if there are that can cause a bit of a traffic delay for me.

don't think i can leave muuuuch before 7p so with "typical" traffic and parking i should get in somewhere around 8:30ish.

at night I think it's usually informal stuff.

The BIG Official ceremony is during the morning.

People usually gather around the ... "Church St" (east) side of the WTC site.

SO I DON'T think you'll have a problem.

You can also turn on 880 CBS radio or 1010 WINS for Traffic Alerts! Or check on line if that's on option for these stations. too.....
:wave:

We had a blast last night!!! What a awesome show, specially all the dedications to our fallen heroes... :love:

Thank you for Ultraviolet, it was fun going on stage with you guys... Hope i didn't ruin it by singing, because, uh you know, i can't sing... :lol:

Dazz it was great seeing you!!! :hug:

:camera: to come when i get back home...

:heart::larry::edge::bono::adam::heart:

ok... pics...

KellysBdaywUF042.jpg

KellysBdaywUF017.jpg

KellysBdaywUF007.jpg

KellysBdaywUF038.jpg

KellysBdaywUF032.jpg

KellysBdaywUF026.jpg

KellysBdaywUF024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom